• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time

• Thread starterjv7519
  • Start date

jv7519

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
My wife and I have started talking about a possible three-way with another guy. She says it really turns her on, and honestly it turns me on as well. The question I have is this, I'm scared that this encounter might lead to future problems since currently we have an almost perfect marriage, but just want to spice up our sex life. How do other couples deal with this situation?

My husband and I thoroughly love MFM 3soms and do them whenever possible although with friends in our swing circle or IR. I strongly feel you and your wife have to agree BEFOREHAND that if 1 of you finds out you're uncomfortable with it and wishes to stop, the other will respect their wishes. Communications are so important when venturing into unknown areas such as this. Just a suggestion is that if you already have a compatible partner in mind...you "soft swing" the first time no oral or intercourse, but her being felt up, kissed, maybe even brought to orgasm and then you both will have a better realization of what you're getting into. Just a opinion=p

thank you Susan! finally some "real" advice and not some B.S.

I am still a 3-some "virgin" so I probably am not the best person to ask but I agree with Susan. Communication is really important. In some respects, I think I would be more comfortable having sex with two men that I did not have any strong relationship with than with a husband or partner. I would be constantly worrying about my partner emotions and if he was having second thoughts. SO please communicate!

Susan hit it on the head take it slow and keep your hubby involved and as long as you both secure in you marrage and sexuality (mainly the hubby in this case because your black lover will be larger in the cock than him)you will be fine. Good luck & let us know how you made out.

jv7519 said:
My wife and I have started talking about a possible three-way with another guy. She says it really turns her on, and honestly it turns me on as well. The question I have is this, I'm scared that this encounter might lead to future problems since currently we have an almost perfect marriage, but just want to spice up our sex life. How do other couples deal with this situation?

speaking from the other side u really need to know and discuss if you are ready to have your wife fucked, not does it make u hot. but really is it giong to mess you up afterward. Also be clear with your wife about her feelings some women aren't comfortable doing it with hubby present at first. Take your time and explore your marriage will be fine if its strong to begin with.

First of all, SUSAN just gave you the fundamental answer to your question, you may say the BEAM that holds you together.

However, you need to know that once you started, there is no going back. If your first MFM is with a black, the chances are that your wife will WANTS more of it and you will not be able to say no to her. Once she experienced the pleasure of a much more virile, larger and more dominant black lover, she will be hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread