• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time

• Thread starterloho319
  • Start date

loho319

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
my first time in a cuckold position was when I was 20 years old 25 years ago. My Gf and I went to a halloween party dressed as bikers. on the way home I saw a rough looking bar with about 30-40 mororcycles parked out front and pulled in telling her that lets have some fun and pretend we are real bikers. I was 6'1 175 but pretty inexperienced with girls and life etc... she was 5'4, 115lbs with red hair and c cup breasts, college girl tight and cute. we went in and the group was pretty rough looking, mostly 30-40 year olds, a few skanky looking overweight older woman and I could tell these guys were the real deal not yuppie wanna-bees. My GF was a little bit scared by the way they looked at her but they welcomed us in very friendly like so I told her our outfits were working and it would be ok. They bought us some drinks and I started playing pool with some of the guys and they kicked my butt on the table, I lost every game. They made alot of comments to my girl and she was getting turned on with all the rubbing going on the dance floor as she was the most popular girl there and they all wanted to dance with her. She told me all the attention was making her horny and that her pussy was dripping wet and that we better leave so she could fuck my brains out, No problem, I quickly said good bye and we went for the door when some of the guys blocked it saying I needed to settle up for the drinks and the pool bets. I said that I only had $20 and was a college student and they said we owed $800. I freaked when they said they were going to beat the crap out of me and took a swing at one of the guys figuring maybe we could get out if we ran fast. he blocked my punch and hit me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me and I dropped where a couple of guys quickly tied my hands and feet and plopped me into a chair. My Gf screamed and they told her shut up and that if she didnt want me really hurt to do what they said. She knew what they wanted and tried to run but they grabbed her, threw her onto a table and quickly had her stripped. The leaderwhispered something in her ear and she quieted down and stopped struggling. He then leaned down and started licked her pussy telling everyone that she was already wet and she started moaning and crying no but her body was betraying her. Just as she started to cum, he stood up and dropped his pants and rammed into her causing her to scream in pain and orgasm at the same time. he was brutal and fucked what seamed like forever and yelled like a banshee when he came, she just lay there limply when he pulled out, and I could see what was 10 times the amount of cum I put out dripping out of her. She really started struggling when the next guy went between her legs when she realized the whole bar was going to fuck her. He slammed into her and by the time he was done she had cum against her will 2 more times. and it kept going. after the fourth or fifth guy she was cumming almost constantly but getting worn out and getting very messy. One of the guys proclaimed that they needed her cleaned up and I was dragged over and my face was ****** into her cum soaked pussy and a hand squeezed my balls saying that if I didnt start licking say goodbye to being a man. I licked sucked, and did what they said was a great job. she also came as I licked her and I swallowed their cum and her juices which strangely I loved. after that for the next 4 hours if her pussy or ass, yes they fucked her virgin ass which really woke her, got messy, I played clean-up. I came 3 times in my pants I got so turned on. Finally they were all done and they cut me free. I carried her out to the car covered in cum and though I had licked her clean numerous times the deep shot cum kept dripping out. When we got home, she lay in bed and asked me to keep licking as she was so sore and it made her feel better. After that she started sleeping around on me , pulling trains and would come home to make me clean up. She finally broke up with me calling me a fag wannabee and that she had no respect for me. To this day, eating cum out of afresh fucked pussy really turns me. Many woman since then think that I am very secure in my sexuality that I don't mind eating my cum out of their pussy but I haven't been able to share that I'm ok with it being other guys cum also.

Users who are viewing this thread