• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First weekend away for wife and her bf

• Thread starterSissycuckcrissy
  • Start date

Sissycuckcrissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2013
My wife's new boyfriend has just picked her up from our house for a night away at a local beachfront resort. She has been excited all week for this to happen...she even purchased some hot new lingerie...for his eyes only as she put it to me. On the way out, her bf whispered to me that he would take real good care of her...can't wait to hear from her as to how things are going. She has told me that he is a very good lover! Maybe the best she has ever had.

I look forward to reading about her weekend. Feel free to message me.

Overnight, now that's playing with fire. Just sayin'.

Her BF brought her home on Sunday afternoon. When she arrived, she had that glow of a thoroughly satisfied hotwife. Told me that the two of them spent almost the entire evening and morning exploring each others bodies....but we all know that he was doing the deep exploration. Said that she lost count of how many times he made her cum and that she really would like to plan another getaway with her man soon. I think I'm looking forward to that too.

Sissycuckcrissy said:
My wife's new boyfriend just picked her up from our house for a night away at a local beachfront resort. She has been excited all week for this to happen. She even purchased some hot new lingerie, for his eyes only, as she put it.

Excellent! My compliments to your sexy hotwife. It sounds like she has made fast progress with her new lover...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
On the way out, her bf whispered to me that he would take real good care of her.

That was very considerate of your wife's new lover...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
I can't wait to hear from her how things are going. She has told me he is a very good lover, maybe the best she has ever had!

So far, so good. It's always good to hear that a sexy married woman has scored a first-rate lover...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
Her BF brought her home on Sunday afternoon. When she arrived, she had that glow of a thoroughly satisfied hotwife.

Awright. That's good to hear...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
My wife told me the two of them spent almost the entire evening and morning exploring each others bodies. But, we all know he was doing... well... deep exploration. She said she lost count of how many times he made her orgasm.

Sounds like your wife's weekend was a complete success...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
She said she would really like to plan another getaway with her man soon.

Well, yes. I would think so...

Sissycuckcrissy said:
I think I'm looking forward to that, as well.

Speaking of which, does your sexy wife allow you to masturbate while she's out on a date or away for a weekend, imagining what she and her lover might be doing, while you beat your weenie? Or, does she require you to wear a chastity device for which she is sole key holder, such that you are allowed to masturbate only when she decides to unlock you and give you permission...?

Last edited:
She has discussed a chastity device but as of yet have not used one. She permits me to play with my cockette while she is out...and in fact soiled my panties twice while she was with her lover this past weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread