• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First White Pussy

• Thread starterdeacum
  • Start date

deacum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
What was it like,bros,the first time you fucked a white chick?:redface:

hi i never had a black uy b4 am avirgin wanted to get deflowered by a black guy

Amy,

Have you really thought about this enough, I wonder?
You want your first time to be with black cock?

That's going to kill your pussy and cervix...
Most women turn to black cock later in life when they've got much more sexual experience.

Your first time could be really painful - with your ankles behind your ears for hours with the black cock making you scream. Don't want you to be put off for life now, do we?

Just be careful at first with the black cock.

BLACKDICKjealous said:
Amy,

Have you really thought about this enough, I wonder?
You want your first time to be with black cock?

That's going to kill your pussy and cervix...
Most women turn to black cock later in life when they've got much more sexual experience.

Your first time could be really painful - with your ankles behind your ears for hours with the black cock making you scream. Don't want you to be put off for life now, do we?

Just be careful at first with the black cock.

"With my ankles behind my ears for hours...".....what a marvelous word picture of what a black experience would be like.

i agree lol

amy

Amy - one thing i can tell you is one u go black u never go back - especially if u sit on my cock... u seen it and know it can do the job...come on

Amy is that 1992 your birth year?

no its the suggestion i took when i signed up

amy

I dont know, I only fuck white chicks!

Amy, did you get my email?

If you have reached the DEFINITE DECISION to turn your back on vanilla sex, BBC will move your emotions forward in a spectacular way.

BBC is not like anything you have ever experienced, because the bulls are very experienced in breeding white wives for the cucks. They know what they are doing, and what previous wives have enjoyed, so your blacking will take you places you did not know existed.

I was 17, that's all I fuck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread