Fisting

• Thread starterAngrywife
  • Start date

Angrywife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2022
My wife wants to be fist fucked and she's getting loose. Last night she even begged for several fingers up her ass. I love using her holes and watching her accent being used. But she's getting loose. Do I stop beating her holes? Or let her mouth be my fuck hole and give her what she wants?

Reactions: Rocckman, Marriedbabymaker, cynful and 2 others
You must absolutely stretch her out. Lots of lube, take your time. Make her cum when your knuckles are rubbing her cervix.

Prepare for the most powerful orgasm you’ve ever given her and your wrist to be almost broken

• Love
Reactions: mattleanne, Cuckedboipussy, cynful and 2 others
Angrywife said:
My wife wants to be fist fucked and she's getting loose. Last night she even begged for several fingers up her ass. I love using her holes and watching her accent being used. But she's getting loose. Do I stop beating her holes? Or let her mouth be my fuck hole and give her what she wants?
A good way to start would be with a DP,i can help

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Angrywife
Angrywife said:
Angrywife said:
Yeah get that hole trained up for a fist. It’s such an amazing feeling and sight. Show us her gaping pussy then get her taking multiple cocks.

Reactions: Angrywife
Hairy and beat

ppv5064387673894222171b25b082a-2eeb-47b7-860b-e80a16d891e8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Marriedbabymaker, fallingtopieces and 5 others
Angrywife said:
Hairy and beat

ppv5064387673894222171b25b082a-2eeb-47b7-860b-e80a16d891e8.jpg
That is a beautiful pussy! My wife has been fisting for years. I personally think fuckin a pussy after fisting is most enjoyable. Second to after gangbang

Reactions: cynful and Angrywife
Jaandaj said:
That is a beautiful pussy! My wife has been fisting for years. I personally think fuckin a pussy after fisting is most enjoyable. Second to after gangbang
Is your wife loose? I can tell you how rough mine likes it. I feel bad like I'm hurting her. But I'm not. Then I stick my cock in and ... Nothing. And I'm big

Reactions: cynful
More of her gape.

Screenshot_2024-02-29-10-32-02.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-10-33-49.png

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Lilwood, fallingtopieces and 5 others
Angrywife said:
Is your wife loose? I can tell you how rough mine likes it. I feel bad like I'm hurting her. But I'm not. Then I stick my cock in and ... Nothing. And I'm big
Yes she is loose. I have had big end of wine bottle in her. And my fat cock beaters are bigger than that. She loves fisting and I get rough sometimes also

Reactions: cynful and Angrywife
Jaandaj said:
Yes she is loose. I have had big end of wine bottle in her. And my fat cock beaters are bigger than that. She loves fisting and I get rough sometimes also

received_365235809591955.jpeg

Reactions: Rocckman, Lilwood, cynful and 2 others
Angrywife said:
See think she looks great. I'd love to fist and fuck that pussy

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, cynful and Angrywife
Mine

IMG_20200405_095459_4 (1) (1).jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: mattleanne, cynful, MrMLondon and 3 others
Reactions: Rocckman, laury, Jaandaj and 1 other person
Reactions: mattleanne, Slutfucklove, fallingtopieces and 3 others
She works her hairy little asshole while I fist her cunt.

Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-56-36~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-55-47~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-56-00~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-57-05.png

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, MrMLondon, fallingtopieces and 2 others
Angrywife said:
She works her hairy little asshole while I fist her cunt.

Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-56-36~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-55-47~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-56-00~2.png
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-57-05.png
Sound like to me she is perfect. Guess if u don't want that worn out hole I will use it lol

Jaandaj said:
Sound like to me she is perfect. Guess if u don't want that worn out hole I will use it lol
I'd love to watch

Reactions: Averagebuttman
Angrywife said:
I'd love to watch
Just other night I fisted the wife and shoved my cock in with it. If u haven't did that give it a try. She will love it

Reactions: MrMLondon
Angrywife said:
I like fucking before and after a fisting..Most men will obey my wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, cynful and Averagebuttman
My wife loves getting streached. Her ex used to do it sand Zi get my entire hand inside. She’s loose but I don’t care.it’s pretty hot.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, cynful and nelssim