Fisting

• Thread starterAngrywife
  • Start date
Anyone who says they stay tight when full fisting is full of shit.

KristinS said:
I like fucking before and after a fisting..Most men will obey my wishes.
I fucking love to get in a woman, really get in!

jwardhawaii said:
Anyone who says they stay tight when full fisting is full of shit.
U are so very correct. I am wide open, gapping open adn stay that way for hours. exhausted hot and sweaty too.

• Love
Reactions: orionsdiver, sissytinyvirgin, Averagebuttman and 1 other person
What percentage of women can take an average fist
how does that vary with age and childbirth?

Do ur own research... Do more a home with your partner

Instead of just fisting, I’d recommend using a birth trainer on your wife, like an Epi No. These are an inflatable device. We used one on my wife before our first child, opened her up to 12 cm diameter a few times a day for a few months before she gave birth, and she had no problems delivering our very large baby. Since then we’ve kept using it and she opens to 12 cm very easily. We keep it in her for a while then pull it out, and then I fuck her huge open tunnel. It’s great! She enjoys it too.

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, natasnaikul, cynful and 1 other person
xiedaz said:
Instead of just fisting, I’d recommend using a birth trainer on your wife, like an Epi No. These are an inflatable device. We used one on my wife before our first child, opened her up to 12 cm diameter a few times a day for a few months before she gave birth, and she had no problems delivering our very large baby. Since then we’ve kept using it and she opens to 12 cm very easily. We keep it in her for a while then pull it out, and then I fuck her huge open tunnel. It’s great! She enjoys it too.
Wow,you have all the fun

I have five older sisters... All have kids. Thier hubbies fuck me regularly and tell me how sisters' pussies have changed, stretched and loose. They rush to me at family reunions and when visiting. They all tell me my pussy is tigh not having a baby yet. . Men who fuck me tell me that they can feel the difference in wombs

Reactions: Rocckman
MrMLondon said:
You must absolutely stretch her out. Lots of lube, take your time. Make her cum when your knuckles are rubbing her cervix.

Prepare for the most powerful orgasm you’ve ever given her and your wrist to be almost broken
So true. My wife's climax is so intense when I've got my fist all the way in

Reactions: natasnaikul and MrMLondon
I hope she will share you with me. She can join in too.

Reactions: Rocckman