• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FL cpl looking for 1st time

• Thread starterwhtcpl4blk
  • Start date

whtcpl4blk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
We are new at this and we are looking for a kind but take charge guy to guide us and teach us. Possable LTR if we all click Tampa, FL area. Just reply back w/ your contact info. Thankx's

Attachments

• dot_dress.jpg
    dot_dress.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,628
Contact me privately and I'll pass along a few contacts.

live in arrangement possible

if you want to explore possibilities contact me at my email address here on my profile

she looks like she will end up black bred

She looks like the perfect innocent type who will obey and do as told while hubby becomes the perfect cuckold!! Good luck and smart choice to begin this new and exciting chapter of your life! You won't be dissappointed!!

Hey, you are sure??? She looks so decent!!! Can you offer something more sexy??? She desrves it to show her natural talents... ^)_(^

Welcome miss tampa and if you and your hubbuy need
any kind of guidence with a little bit of spice feel free
to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com we can forward from that point on.

Hot and sexy would love to get into her knickers but if i did this sexy woman would need guidence to get my cock into her tight twat would only bareback her unprotected and put her in the family way

Users who are viewing this thread