• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

flaccid penis

• Thread starterslave_male_pr
  • Start date

slave_male_pr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2008
I'm trying to lose permanently my erections. Can anybody help me how to do it?
:(

There isn't a non-medically dangerous way to do what your talking about. You oughta know that there are ways of permanently losing your ability to get an erection just by common sense. If you are thinking of a medical solution, there isn't one you can get without convincing someone you are a child molester. Then, they could chemically castrate you. But, I doubt that's what you want (considering all the complications that creates).

HOwever, what I'm wondering is why? Dude, permanent is forever. That's a long time to never have an erection ever again. You got problems.

I want to loose any opportunity to penetrate my wife. Only bull could be if I have no erections

Well I can tell you what did it for me. 18 Millerlites and 2 packs of Marlboros a day for 20 years will take the lead out of your pencil.

get her to get you birth control pills. Then take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at nite. It will take a little time, but, you will lose the ability to get hard!! After all, you do not need to get hard to suck a real mans cock and get fucked in your sissy pussy! Then have her bf's laugh at your tiny clit and humiliate you. That will keep you soft!! good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hafta' say, this is definitely an interesting spectrum of medical advice....

Pleased to be of service.

Please fetch two house bricks and close your eyes..........

Users who are viewing this thread