• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flaky J Visits again

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
We have a guy we met up with a cpl times and everytime since then he flakes or its just too much trouble to have him over..so i saw wife has been mailing him wanting us to all hang out again..so in bed the other night she told me she wanted him to come over and fuck her again..he has a 9-10 in dick and i'm only about a 7..so i said ok so i went and got him yesterday and we went to the lake..was fun we drank he was feeling her up in the water and smacking her ass. So time goes by and its getting late and she said she need to go to bathroom and he says he'll walk her up there while i put stuff in truck and meet them there. so i get up there and i can hear him fucking her in the bathroom and she is telling him to put his big dick all the way in her. Some ppl.came and they had to stop cuz a guy started banging on the door telling them to knock it off..we all leave come back to the house..again wife asks me to go to the store for something but asks him to stay with her at the house so i ask if she sure and if he sure and then i go.. i come back 10 min later and they are not to be found i see a note that says they went for a walk..just curious about this sudden urge of them to want to be alone

Users who are viewing this thread