• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flashing and Stroking

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
S

ShortyJim

Hi Fellow Cucks! Even though I am a cuckwannabe, my wife does indulge me. She will wear clothes that permits her to flash her tits and I hide and watch the guys reactions. We watched who would bring the pizza one evening. The guy was middle aged, so she took over and I ran behind the upstairs door, having it almost closed, but being able to see her and the front door thru the crack. She let the guy check her tits out while I stroked my little dick. I loved it. This was one of the first times for her and I couldn't believe how much she got into it...actually going back and forth to the door. The poor guy was casting his eyes down. I should have thanked him! I got more if you want to hear...Shorty

great

I love flashing and I know how you feel. My wife's first step was to flash, we were on the highway from ohio to TN and she opened her top, she liked the horns that blew at her. We take a lot of pictures at the park, and I love it when she flashes and you see guys stopping and staring and in one set she was on the bench and accross from her was a guy who loved the show so much he was rubbing his cock the whole time through his pants.

Loved the story please tell more......my wife has flashed some make me hard and horny.

Another One

My wife loves to be braless. In fact, she said she would never go to work without a bra. That changed several years ago..she often wears a camisole..and her nipples stick out nicely. Anyway, she works in the yard with skimpy tops on. I love standing in the shadows of the house and watch as a polite male neighbor just happens to drop by and chat. Of course, I stroke harder when I see he is discreetly checking her out! And I know he is looking right down to her nipples! Shorty

Users who are viewing this thread