Flashing experiences?

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
Anyone here (mainly females) ever do any flashing? My girl loves to show herself off, especially her tits. She always shows a good amount of cleavage, and enjoys things like taking her tits out while driving, wearing tiny bikinis, letting her hard nipple poke though, wearing see through clothes, and even lets me give her shirt a yank when the time's right.
She doesn't really flash much though. She has done it before, and had a good time, but she's not really in the mood for it often.

The best time was when we went out for dinner and there was an old guy sitting across from her (behind me) and was staring at her tits the entire time. She must have been in quite a mood, because she went into the ladies room and took her bra off! Now he was really getting an eyeful. When he left we followed him out and when we got between some cars (so only he could see) she said "hey!" to get his attention and then practically ripped her blouse open and wiggled her tits at him! He got this mischievous look on his face and then reached down a whipped his dick out! She gasped in shock but then giggled and told him "mmm nice cock!" before closing her blouse and walking away.

How about you all? Any good experiences to share? Any tips on how to get her to do it more often?

I have more experiences I can share if you want to hear them.

There was this pretty... shameless, for lack of better term, couple that we used to hang out with a lot. They've since broken up but the guy and I had been friends for years, long before either of the girls came along, and still are to this day. Anyway, they had no problem ******** themselves. They would be very open and casual talking about sex, had sex in public all the time, had threesomes (not with us though, more on that later) and were all in all very fun people to be around. They really helped develop my girl and my love of all things exhibitionism.

A typical time with them would usually involve some drinking, lots of sexual conversation, and eventually some fooling around in each others presence. We could be holding a conversation while fondling our partner and no one would bat an eyelash. (mostly because they were doing it too). The girls would always be all over each other, and we've even had sex in the same room on multiple occasions, and once in the same bed, though never actually swapped/swung.

They had a hot tub at their place, and boy was that a good time! The girls had an ongoing thing where they would try to undo each others tops when least expecting it, and often succeeded. I think this is where my girl picked up her taste for flashing and being flashed. My buddy (who was the most shameless of all of us) would often walk into the room with his junk hanging out and flop it around just to get a few shock laughs. Needless to say, we've all gotten pretty familiar with each others bodies. And not just with our eyes...

Though never actually having fucked eachother's girls, we have had some nice physical contact. We'd always invite eachother for a "hey check this out" feel or two, and there was never an ass left un-smacked. My buddies girl used to like to sit on my lap and rub her ass on me until I got hard and would proudly exclaim "Boner alert!". This never took long because this girl was built like a goddess. She had very well developed legs with a large, muscular butt and washboard abs. Think hip-hop dancer. Not to mention her D-cup tits looked even better on her 5'2" body! When my friend would do the junk waving previously mentioned, he would sometimes run up and do it in my girls face if she was sitting down to make her blush and wouldn't stop until she touched it. Whenever one of the girls got a new piece of clothing, she'd invite the other 3 of us to give it a thorough inspection (on her body, of course!). But usually we didn't need a reason. It was perfectly acceptable in our little circle to cop a feel of your friend's girl just because you felt like it. :D

I know this might not sound all that exciting to many of you, but keep in mind that most of this was happening while we were still in high school! We had tons of fun and discovered quite a bit about sex together, I just thought I might share. If you want me to elaborate on anything, let me know. It's been a while, but these aren't the kind of memories that fade very quickly. :)

My ex had incredible tits and would flash me often in public, but mainly when no other eyes were around. However my current girl has no qualms at all about popping one out of her shirt in public with people around, has flashed me in our driveway which is adjacent to a 4 lane road... Everyone driving by had an opportunity to see them. Since we have been together, I would guess at least 20 people have seen her chest.

We will be doing some traveling this weekend, maybe I'll talk about her flashing others.

Cheat2plz said:
My ex had incredible tits and would flash me often in public, but mainly when no other eyes were around. However my current girl has no qualms at all about popping one out of her shirt in public with people around, has flashed me in our driveway which is adjacent to a 4 lane road... Everyone driving by had an opportunity to see them. Since we have been together, I would guess at least 20 people have seen her chest.

We will be doing some traveling this weekend, maybe I'll talk about her flashing others.
\

That sounds awesome! My girl is as shy as a mouse 99% of the time, so when she does do something outrageous it's even more special. Lately the weather has been pretty nice, and she has been dressing awfully sexy lately. Braless, tube tops, etc. Lots of tits =) When I gave her tube top a yank today she didn't seem to mind! She gave me a playful slap on the arm and a "omg you're so bad!" but was smiling ear to ear and left it down for a few seconds before pulling it up. We were driving through town at the time, on our lunch break, so i'm sure somebody probably saw =)

I am a chronic flasher. I do it all the time. Just good clean fun as far as I am concerned. MP

e95_ombdec6_30.jpg

My wife is a confirmed flasher however her first experience was an accident. We were at friends for dinner, there were 3 couples all older than us two of the couples had teenage boys present. My wife was wearing a long dress that was elasticated across her boobs with no shoulder straps.

One of the boys was passing a bowl of potatoes to her and she stood up to take it from him, the problem was my chair trapped the bottom of her dress and as she stood up it was pulled down and her boobs popped out. She had the bowl in her hands and stood upright before noticing everyone was staring at her naked breasts. To be honest she just froze and did not know what to do. After what seemed like an eternity one of our friends leaned over and took the bowl off her she tried to free her dress and realised it was my chair trapping it, I moved my chair but she turned again to the enthralled throng before pulling her dress back up.

She sat down her cheeks a flushed pink and burst out laughing and trying to apologise. In that instant everyone fell about laughing and one of our friends said, "don't apologise I just wish my tits looked that good."

This drew praise from the rest of the ensemble including one of the teenagers and we moved on with dinner. Three times that evening the conversation came back to Alice's naked breasts before we left.

On the way home we discussed the incident and she admitted that though shocked at the time it had really turned her on being ******* like that. For me it was a real eureka moment, the one when I realised I liked other people looking at my wife's body. That moment has lead to 20 years of sexual fulfilment and excitement.

Reactions: purplejoys