• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flashing

• Thread starterJohnny3344
  • Start date

Johnny3344

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2011
Doing a long road trip today,3 and a half hour each way.wife will be showing of her tits to lorry drivers on the way,years ago she attracted the attention of a driver and his mate and made pull into a service station.
She told me to get lost for a hour,when I got back to the car there was a massive truck by the side of the car but no wife about ten mins past and the truck door opened and out she got in a state of undress and back into the car and told me to drive off still adjusting her clothes as we got back on to the motorway she took her pants out of her bag and put them back on right in front of me.we had about a hours drive back home with her telling me what they had done to her,one came very quickly,while the other got a bit of everything.
That was her first time with two strangers and she has repeated it since.
So as you can imagine I am looking forward to the trip today.
The best thing was allowing my wife complete control over my sex life and she has total control of who she goes with and I have to just go along with it.
What shocked me the first time was the complete lust and sexy look when she takes a guy for the first time.
She is very discreet and if our friends could see her they wouldn't believe what a ***** she is when we out and about.
Long may it continue,as I get normally a wank after with details of how they have. Used her.

does your wife flash her tits other than on road trips? my wife constantly has hers out, I find it a massive turn on knowing everyones attention is on her tits.

while on a mini bus my wife once went completely topless. I wasn't actually there but she told me all about it the next day. it started as a few girls flashing other cars and ended up with my wife completely topless for around an hour of the trip. the mini bus was mixed sex made up of our friends.

No but I am going to get her to dress sexy and get her to flirt the next time we are away.she told me she's done it before we met and ended up getting fucked in the court yard of a pub.the good thing with my slut wife is she is very nice looking and you would never dream she was such a slut,which I like.

I take it you enjoy her flashing her tits? its definitely my biggest turn on.

I often take my wife out while she wears revealing clothes and I encourage her to flash. sometimes its subtle, other times she makes sure the whole room can see! its ended up with her getting fucked in the toilets several times!

your a lucky man

I take it you enjoy her flashing her tits? its definitely my biggest turn on.

I often take my wife out while she wears revealing clothes and I encourage her to flash. sometimes its subtle, other times she makes sure the whole room can see! its ended up with her getting fucked in the toilets several times!

your a lucky man

your a lucky man

Sometimes I like to let my skirts or dresses ride up a bit when I am on the highway and a trucker comes up along side me.

Johnny3344 said:
Doing a long road trip today,3 and a half hour each way.wife will be showing of her tits to lorry drivers on the way,years ago she attracted the attention of a driver and his mate and made pull into a service station.
She told me to get lost for a hour,when I got back to the car there was a massive truck by the side of the car but no wife about ten mins past and the truck door opened and out she got in a state of undress and back into the car and told me to drive off still adjusting her clothes as we got back on to the motorway she took her pants out of her bag and put them back on right in front of me.we had about a hours drive back home with her telling me what they had done to her,one came very quickly,while the other got a bit of everything.
That was her first time with two strangers and she has repeated it since.
So as you can imagine I am looking forward to the trip today.
The best thing was allowing my wife complete control over my sex life and she has total control of who she goes with and I have to just go along with it.
What shocked me the first time was the complete lust and sexy look when she takes a guy for the first time.
She is very discreet and if our friends could see her they wouldn't believe what a ***** she is when we out and about.
Long may it continue,as I get normally a wank after with details of how they have. Used her.

You are a lucky guy, much luckier than a prudish Vicar who never has this much fun.

Women are "breeding machines" and are meant to get turned on BIG TIME for a cock so the COMMANDMENT "go forth and multiple cums true".

It is right and proper for a wife to offer her full lust for any man she decides to fuck. Wouldn't be right to perform at half-effort and let the guy think her husband is being short-changed by a dismal libido.

No way, she gives her BEST EFFORT to the truckie, so he can feel envy that he can't take her home with him. She makes his day by blowing his mind with the gift she gives him. She pays him a compliment by giving her every fibre. She does not want to lie on her back and "think of England". Half a fuck is not a fuck at all.

LilDawn said:
Sometimes I like to let my skirts or dresses ride up a bit when I am on the highway and a trucker comes up along side me.

Would you allow yourself to invite him to have a closer encounter, because if you don't he might have to invite Mrs Palmer and ther daughters instead after getting a "curtain teasing" from you ?

LilDawn said:

You could suck your finger, sliding it back/forth in your mouth to tease a truckie further. A couple of blushes would have an riveting, emotional affect on him.

Well I never did say whether or not I have ever taken it further did I!

Kate's first time flashing with me was after she had her boobs done. We were coming back from the beach and she lowered the top to a couple truckers. We had a good laugh out of it. She is proud of her boobs. The use to be her least favorite part of her body. Now they are her top.

Since then she has only done it to a couple friends and then by accident at a pool. Jumped in and top popped up.

Not my wife to my sorrow:

topless_wife said:
does your wife flash her tits other than on road trips? my wife constantly has hers out, I find it a massive turn on knowing everyones attention is on her tits.

while on a mini bus my wife once went completely topless. I wasn't actually there but she told me all about it the next day. it started as a few girls flashing other cars and ended up with my wife completely topless for around an hour of the trip. the mini bus was mixed sex made up of our friends.

I meet this young black lady at a topless stip club and over time gained her confidence and she agreed to have dinner with me on her night off. I picked her up at her apartment and ask if she had any particular place she would like to go for dinner, I am a white male but I only go out with black females, and she told me yes, I want to go to H-------, a nice but expensive Japenise Resturant in the better part of town. I said sure, and even used my cell phone to call ahead for reservations, and we parked in the parking garage that served the Mall complex the Resturant was located in. I knew I was well known in the Resturant and for that matter the City, but I had ask the lady where she wanted to go and she had told me, so we parked and entered the Resturant. Even though we had to wait, all of three minutes for our table, we had been directed to the waiting area. The room was really a sunken area that you sat with you legs dangling over the open area. I noticed the stares all of the males were giving, but they had lust in their eyes, but the women seemed so hostile, except for two.

I was a good customer and very good tipper so we were taken to the dining area rather quickly. For those not familar with this type of dinning you sit and many different dishes are prepared and you get some or all to satisfy your culinary desires. Here also you were seated with your legs dangling over the side and the chefs prepared the food and portioned it out to every one seated.

To say my date enjoyed it would be an understatement, but I knew some of the people there knew me, but I felt if I ask the Lady to Dinner, I should treat her as a lady, and I did ask where she wanted to go.

When we had dinned and left the Resturant, and we were back at her apartment, I found she had on no Bra, or Panties and had been flashing her pussy to the others in the Resturant.

mimi27406 said:
I meet this young black lady at a topless stip club and over time gained her confidence; she agreed to have dinner with me on her night off. ....etc.... When we had dinned and left the Resturant, and we were back at her apartment, I found she had on no Bra, or Panties and had been flashing her pussy to the others in the Restaurant.

Nice. And then what happened, back at her apartment...?

My wife Kate loves to flash. Over our 20 years together, hundreds of truck drivers have seen her tits, shaved pussy, or both.While that is great fun, she has also done some more personal flashing.

We like the mall a lot. We go to women's clothing stores and Kate tries on different outfits. If the changing room just has a curtain, Kate leaves it partially open. Kate comes out to 'model' her outfits for me (and any other husbands who happen to be waiting for their wives).

Kate will wear a loose top that falls away when she bends forward. I like to look at jewelry, cameras, watches...anything in a glass case that Kate has to lean over to look at. The male clerks get nice views of Kate's bare tits as she takes her time to examine the merchandise.

We were in a restaurant one afternoon while we were out flashing and Kate was wearing a really short skirt. A couple with a young child sat in a booth near us with the wife and child facing away from us and the husband facing Kate. Kate told me that the guy had noticed her legs. I suggested that she give him a little show.

Since they were seated behind me, I could not see the guy checking out my wife's legs, but she was describing what she was doing and his reaction. She had spread her legs and was showing him her panties. No other customers could see Kate.

Kate excused herself to the ladies room. When she returned, she handed me her panties and sat back down. The rest of the time there, my wife was showing this guy her shaved slit. Kate told me the guy seemed to be having trouble concentrating on whatever his wife was talking about. Kate said it really turned her on to show her pussy to a guy sitting that close who could do nothing about it.

What do you think

I ate her pussy.

Custer Laststand said:
Nice. And then what happened, back at her apartment...?

LilDawn said:

I think that is sexy. I bet your heart raced and you became aroused when you did that didnt you? ;)

Hmm all this flashing and not a titty in sight, I'd really love to see some pictures...please:D

Users who are viewing this thread