• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Florida wannabe cuck here

• Thread starterRasputinFL
  • Start date

RasputinFL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2010
I'm looking for a Florida-based bull who can seduce my wife. We're a Central Florida couple. I'm 30 and she's 27.

She doesn't know anything about my fantasy of seeing her with another man. So we have to plan for her seduction, and make this sound as if it was her idea to cheat on me.

I am scared of taking this first step, as well as excited about seeing a superior bull ream my lovely wife. We need an experienced hand who has the patience to work on a girl with good morals. You will have all my support during this time.

I'm attaching a pic of hers to show you that she's really worth having. She's 36-28-36 for the record.

Please email me on rasputinfl@gmail.com if you're interested, and we can talk about our next steps.

Your wannabe cucky
Rasputin (this is not my real name, but i'll open more once i can trust)

Attachments

• DSC0032.jpg
    DSC0032.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 182
why would we trust you ...you are not even truthful to your wife! I agree with Mac you will not be married for much longer..

A SWFL real cuck here

RasputinFL said:
Rasputin (this is not my real name, but.....

.... I just wanted a song named after me.

:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread