Follow me tonight

• Thread starterletherfuvk
  • Start date

letherfuvk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2011
So about 2 weeks ago my girl found a guy she liked on CL. I drove her to the motel and watched them go into the room. 3 hours later she sent me a pic with a mouthful of cum and a huge cock in front of her face saying: "I'm ready to be picked up."

She told me she got kicked out of the motel for taking so long and that his cock was the biggest she's ever taken. It was indeed as I found out later when my dick slipped right in and I could barely feel her. Unfortunately she has stopped the pill temporarily so no raw action or creampies.

Over this past week she met up with him a few more times (which I just found out about tonight) and she gave me a quick rundown about what happened on which nights. Including a raw session when she had her period, but she swallowed instead of him squirting off a hot load in her pussy.

So tonight has been in anticipation for me since last weekend when she said she promised to do something really dirty with this new guy. Now she just left about 15 min ago so she should be at the room soon. I would usually drive but she said they need the car after the 3 hour stay at the motel is up.

So let's see where this takes us. I'll update periodically and let you know what she tells me. Oh and btw, she said he wants to abuse her pussy tonight, we'll see if she can handle it.

She's been getting plowed for about 2 1/2 hours now. She left with 3 condoms and is down to her last one. I may have to drop more off, not sure yet. They are talking about his friend coming over to help him destroy her pussy some more, hopefully he can make it. And she just told me sorry that she took so long to write back, he came in her face and she couldnt see.

Is she the type to let guys cum on her face?

She already took a load in the face tonight. They just stopped for a cig, then they are going again.

Awesome! Any Pics?

She might need some holes put in the condoms if you wish her boyfriend to get her preggie ---- so you can feel a proper cuckold raising another guy's baby as your own.

Is that something that appeals to your "wild side?"