• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Following Wife’s Lead and Cleanup

• Thread starterSummertimeM
  • Start date

SummertimeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2021
I’ve recently gained some confidence to be more open, in part thanks to conversations with a site member (many thanks). This past weekend we got together with some old friends who we knew swung, but because of our 10 year hiatus or so never took their bait. That all changed when we hung out recently. We had a great time and it was nice to see two friends, including one very close one, pleasuring my wife.

With that being said my wife and I both agreed it was short of us when we play with our newer couple who are both black. In large part because my wife pretty much only has sex with black men. What I’m getting to is I feel like I’ve almost began to take on my wife’s preferences. 1000 times out of 1000 I would prefer watching my wife fuck the black men she does than a white guy. Never used to be that way. As a matter of truth I would have preferred that it was all white guys when we used to have lots of group sex before marriage. Anyone else, no matter what it is, follow there wife’s interests and begin to love them?

Along those same lines I’ve suddenly and frequently began cleaning my wife up after she’s cum in. Something I had never done previously. My wife has developed a huge fetish for it. To the point where she won’t clean herself up or change panties until we see each other, sometimes several hours later. Up until now I’ve never cleaned her up in front of another guy but am open to it. In large part because she wants me to. I’d love to hear some cleanup stories if some will share. My one that sticks out for me is her stud going to shower after they had sex. Almost immediately she told me to lay on the ground at the foot of the bed. She shimmied down to the edge, squatted over my face, and released it all over me prior to just sitting on my face and eating her out.

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, sswanabe, JimboJam and 3 others
She’s not my wife but a really good friend, we met in college. She always dated bbc ever since I’ve known her, I tried to date her she said no but really likes our friendship so I stuck around. I’ve ate her out two three times when she was between boyfriends and needed a tongue but nothing else. Couple months later she got pregnant from her ex, but he doesn’t want to be in the picture. She asked me to help her out until she gets things figured out, so I do as a good friend. I let her move in with me, but still no sex. I take care of her but not her needs. She calls the ex when she feels horny and he comes by when I’m not home and empties his balls and leaves. I know because I have ring doorbell at the apartment. We have two rooms but share one bathroom and when I know that her ex has been there that day I get really excited, so After work when I get home the first thing I do is go to the bathroom and look for her panties and lick the remaining cum that’s left over, after that I slurp the used condom. It’s the best situation im in and I love it. I hope she never moves out ever. I would pay all the rent and take care of her baby if she never leaves. Friends and family think I’m just a good friend helping her out. So no stigma. Win win.

Reactions: JimboJam and Custer Laststand
SummertimeM,

Very nice story. You are such a good husband to follow your wife's preferences and grow to love them. I am sure that the cleaning up in form of the other man will be a great experience. Even more so if you do it in a group.

Alas, all my clean up has been of my own making as I don't have a hot wife. Eating cum is very "addictive." The more you eat, the more you want it. Enjoy.

Reactions: Wwinthebutt
Jozyxt said:
SummertimeM,

Very nice story. You are such a good husband to follow your wife's preferences and grow to love them. I am sure that the cleaning up in form of the other man will be a great experience. Even more so if you do it in a group.

Alas, all my clean up has been of my own making as I don't have a hot wife. Eating cum is very "addictive." The more you eat, the more you want it. Enjoy.
I know the addiction!

SummertimeM said:
I’ve recently gained some confidence to be more open, in part thanks to conversations with a site member (many thanks).
Good. Sounds like you've benefited from this forum.

SummertimeM said:
This past weekend we got together with some old friends who we knew were swingers, but because of our 10 year hiatus or so we never took their bait. That all changed when we hung out recently. We had a great time and it was nice to see two friends, including one very close one, pleasuring my wife.
Excellent. You took the bait.

SummertimeM said:
With that being said, my wife and I agreed it was short of us ...
What does "short of us" mean....?

SummertimeM said:
....when we play with our newer couple who are both black.
Hey, why not? Sounds good.

SummertimeM said:
In large part because my wife pretty much only has sex with black men.
If fucking black men only is what your (presumably white) wife wants to do, then that, of course, is what she should do.

SummertimeM said:
What I’m getting to is, I feel like I’ve almost begun to take on my wife’s preferences. 1000 times out of 1000 I would prefer watching my wife fuck her black men than a white guy.
There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, it's positive. It implies you've accepted the maxim: "Sex is for the pleasure of the woman."

SummertimeM said:
Never used to be that way. As a matter of truth I would have preferred that it was all white guys when we used to have lots of group sex before marriage.
Sounds like you and your wife-to-be had many sexual adventures before your marriage. That's good, of course.

SummertimeM said:
Anyone else, no matter with whom, follow their wife’s interests and begin to love them?
I'll leave it to others to answer this question.

SummertimeM said:
Along those same lines I’ve suddenly and frequently began cleaning my wife up after she’s cum in (i.e., come home after fucking a lover). Something I had never done previously.
Good for you. One of your primary duties as your wife's cuckold is cleaning up her cunt (being her cuntsucker) and her asshole (being her asskisser) with your tongue whenever she come after fucking a lover.

SummertimeM said:
My wife has developed a huge fetish for it. To the point where she won’t clean herself up or change panties until we see each other, sometimes several hours later.
And good for your wife as well. She should expect this duty of you (as she does, apparently) and expect you to bring her to at least one additional orgasm with your tongue and lips.

SummertimeM said:
Up until now I’ve never cleaned her up in front of another guy but am open to it. In large part because she wants me to.
It would be entirely appropriate for you to clean up your wife's cunt and asshole in front of her lover(s) after they've fucked, and it's entirely appropriate for your wife to expect you to do that.

SummertimeM said:
I’d love to hear some cleanup stories if some will share.
There's no need for stories. Just go ahead and do it. If that's what your wife wants, that's what you should do.

SummertimeM said:
One that sticks out for me is her stud going to shower after they had sex. Almost immediately she told me to lay on the ground at the foot of the bed. She shimmied down to the edge, squatted over my face, and released it all over me prior to just sitting on my face [while I ate] her out.
Queening you (riding your face with you lying on your back) while discharging her lover's cum into your mouth while you swallowed it and licked her cunt, hopefully to another orgasm, was a totally appropriate thing for your wife to have done. The next time she does that you might suggest she also wash it all down by peeing in your mouth and requiring you to swallow it all.

It sounds like you're doing well as your wife's cuckold. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread