• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Food for thought

• Thread starteraudrey_k76
  • Start date

audrey_k76

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2012
Like I said in a previous post, although we have been trying out the lifestyle for some time, my wife and I are newbies to it all, so far she has only gone as far as kissing and dancing and telling me about her experiences with previous boyfriend and some make believe stories she comes up with to tease me. I've been actively trying convince her to take the next step but she has been hesitant and keeps telling me to be careful what I wish for.

So here are some questions...

1) Its one thing to fantasize about watching your wife get fucked in front of you, but its another to actually live it. How many of you have actually seen your wife get fucked and what was your reaction? Did your emotions change from excitement to jealousy? Where you able to watch or did you have to leave?

Me personally, in fantasyland I would love to watch, in reality, I simply don't know.

2) If your wife has already been dating/intimate with someone else, have you met her lover? Would you want to meet her lover? How did you feel when you met him?

After long thought, I think I would like to meet him, preferrably before the act but I have no idea what I would say or do?

3) This comes from my wife's constant comments of being careful what I wish for. At what point does hotwifing turn into cuckolding/cheating? How do you prevent it or how do you address it if it has already happened?

I love my wife and certainly don't want to lose her to someone else, I don't want her to fall in love and runaway with anyone I just want her to enjoy herself and come back home to me and I also want to be part of the process, I don't want stuff to start to happen behind my back.

1) Its one thing to fantasize about watching your wife get fucked in front of you, but its another to actually live it. How many of you have actually seen your wife get fucked and what was your reaction? Did your emotions change from excitement to jealousy? Where you able to watch or did you have to leave?

For me we have always played together with the guy. After having been a fantasy for me for years i remember the one thing that "bothered me/made me jelous" the first time. It was not any of the sex that got to me but them kissing. But I would say that the excitement was the main emotion.

Me personally, in fantasyland I would love to watch, in reality, I simply don't know. For me it was always about watching so yes i did watch and have watched her with about 12 different guys now.

2) If your wife has already been dating/intimate with someone else, have you met her lover? Would you want to meet her lover? How did you feel when you met him?

After long thought, I think I would like to meet him, preferrably before the act but I have no idea what I would say or do?

Some of her lovers have become friends we go out to dinner with them etc. just like any relationship except he also has sex with her.

3) This comes from my wife's constant comments of being careful what I wish for. At what point does hotwifing turn into cuckolding/cheating? How do you prevent it or how do you address it if it has already happened?

My one comment her is communication - communication - communication. Talk to each other about your feeling and listen to wha tthe other says.

littlec said:
For me we have always played together with the guy. After having been a fantasy for me for years i remember the one thing that "bothered me/made me jelous" the first time. It was not any of the sex that got to me but them kissing. But I would say that the excitement was the main emotion.

I have gotten some feedback on the forum and my inbox and kissing seems to be one of things that bothers guys the most, but oddly enough, I get off on watching her kiss and of all the guys she has kissed in bars and clubs, we never saw or kept in touch with any of them again.

When you actually saw your wife and her boyfriend naked in the same room, how did you handle the empty feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Another point...For those that haven't always been with thier wives when they were with thier lovers, how do you handle the feeling in your stomach knowing that somewhere your wife getting fucked by another guy? Do you do stuff to keep busy and not think about it, do you have the sudden urge to call her or run out looking for her, do you scream out wondering why you agreed to this? I'm just trying to figure out what its in store for me.:confused:

Start slow and don't rush it...like any relationship you should take it one at a time...

My partner doesn't have a boyfriend...but rather fuck buddies...and she made it clear with them that's she only wants sex...

Early in my experience we were just swinging...then I got interested to get into cuckolding...she was hesitant at first...but starts to warm up to the idea that she can positively response to flirts from random guys she is interested anytime...

We started with me watching her fuck some random guy we find on the internet...but for me it rather felt more like swinging than cuckolding...so we discussed and we figured that she should give fucking one on one a try...she's been enjoying...I am turned on by the whole experience but really wished sometime that I could be there to watch...

However, some of her fuck session are unplanned...so it's hard to have an opportunity to hide in the closet and watch...we're also only living in a small-one bedroom apartment...which makes it a bit harder...:D

For the kissing part...early in our swinging experience we make a rule that we do not want to include kissing...but later once we got into cuckolding..I ask her if she ever felt like kissing one of the guys she is fucking with...and she said she had thoughts of it...so I told her to give it a shot...And now she's kissing guys left and right at the club and I am turned on by it...

In the end, what is important is trust...if you think that once she kiss another guy she'll fall in love with the guy and leave you...then might as well not do it...

Some may disagree with me, but for me the best lovers/fuck buddy for your partner would me married guys. They are usually clearly just looking for some extra-marital fun and the time they have to spend with your wife would be limited...they also have a lot to lose if they try to take the relationship further...

When, she's out dancing and on dates I usually keep myself busy but still have the thoughts in my mind...but I try to minimise it as my fantasy won't be the same as what stories she'll be telling...I have always thought of calling but I wanted to call during the fucking...so I can listen on....but timings a bitch...:D...so now I just wait for her to come and hear her story...

I think you should start slow...find what is comfortable for you and for her...if you're suspicious..give it a shot...and move forward or backward according to how you feel..and most importantly...how she feels...nowadays I don't mind her doing lots of things...the only thing I care about is she is happy and having fun...

nice posts

omg....u feeling ok duke?

hiki said:
omg....u feeling ok duke?

===========

STFU cunt-face ...tia

Start slow and don't rush it

Users who are viewing this thread