• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Foolish Cuck

• Thread starterloboss2
  • Start date

loboss2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2011
Been writing and editing stories for a while, thought I'd post some things here for the first time, enjoy!

The Fool

If you were to look in the dictionary under fool you'rd probably find a picture of me. My story starts about 8 months ago. Let me start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Rod and I am Mr. Average American. I am 36 years old and have been married for 12 years. My wife Amy is 34. Amy is everything any man could ever want. She is 125 lbs and keeps in shape. Her 38c tits are firm with no sag what so ever. She has long brown hair that reaches half way down her back and a pussy that is still tight even after the birth of our son eight years ago. In short she is perfect, and she is also the perfect wife. I guess it was because she was so perfect that I felt so god damn insecure in our relationship, after all she was too good for me. This insecurity got to a point where I was needing almost daily reassurances from Amy that she did indeed love me and was happy in our marriage.

My cock is also fairly small. At just under 5 inches and fairly thin, I couldn't help but feel pitiful every time we made love. Anyway to make a long story short, I began to ask her if she ever fantasized about other men when we were making love. She told me adamantly that she did not, but deep down I didn't believe her. Like the fool I was I let this insecurity eat me up, questioning both my sexual prowess and her love until finally she got so pissed off that she refused to speak to me for a week. When we finally made up, we fucked like rabbits and I shot so much sperm into my rubber that I thought I would break it. I didn't want to get my tubes cut, because we still might have another child, and Amy hated the idea of the pill.

As we lay in bed cuddling I told her that I was acting the way I was because since she was a virgin when we married, I wondered if she ever thought she was missing out on anything. She got pissed once more and finally told me that if I wanted her to sleep with another man she would. I told her that I didn't think I could handle that. She then told me to be quiet and go to sleep. As I looked at her back I wondered if she really meant what she said. I didn't think much about it and within a week it was forgotten.

Several weeks later we sent our son to the grandparents, and went to a friends party. There was a lot of booze and both Amy and I were pretty sloshed by midnight. A large black man I had never seen, had Amy cornered most of the night and I could hear them giggling in their drunken state. I noticed that every now and again, they would glance over at me. About an hour later I went to retrieve my wife and found that she was nowhere to be found. I walked through our friends house to check out the toilet and was shocked to hear Amy's voice coming from within one of the rooms. I was about to go in when I heard the man telling her she had great tits. I couldn't believe it. I backed away from the door and went out the back door on the pretext of having a smoke.

Quickly I sneaked around the back of the house until I was outside the bedroom window. The curtains were drawn but there was an inch or so of space allowing me to see into the room. I could
make nothing out for about a minute, then my eyes adapted to the low light. I could see my wife, naked on her back, while the black dude rubbed an enormous cock up and down her slit. I couldn't hear anything but I could see Amy's mouth open in rapture as the black man wormed his long cock into her cunt. I could see my wife's face contort as he slowly pushed his cock into her until he was fully buried deep inside. Then he began to hump my wife. With long deliberate strokes he fucked her, and I could see my wife's hips raise up to impale her body on his root.

I should have burst inside and stopped him but I didn't. I felt totally emasculated at that point. All I could do was watch as my Amy's body undulated under the control of his big black organ. Her legs moved up to draw him even deeper into her womb. I saw my wife orgasm as she vibrated to his plowing cock. I could see her kiss him passionately on the lips, something reserved totally for
me. Her jaw worked to suck his tongue deep into her mouth while this dark stranger plowed her. As wondered if he would ever come, he reached under her ass. He pulled her further onto his organ as he came. He buried his huge member fully inside my wife's cunt, then shook and spasmed for about 20 seconds.

Collapsing upon her, they lay there for about 5 minute kissing
passionately with his black cock still entombed in her cunt. I wondered why he didn't pull out to remove the condom. When he did, I knew why. When he finally extracted his black cock, twice as long as mine even though it was now flaccid, I saw a string of
sperm clinging between my wife's cunt and his cock. My wife had allowed him to fuck her unprotected, though I still used rubbers after the birth of our child. As I tried to calculate her periods, I wondered if this black stud had impregnated my
lovely wife! My God, how humiliating would THAT be? Finally he
moved to the head of the bed and I watched as my wife licked
his cock clean.

I quietly left my the yard and went home in shock. I was laying in bed pretending to be asleep when Amy came home two hours later. She came into the room yelling about how I had left her at the party and that she was luck that a "friend" gave her a ride home! I tried to talk but she wouldn't let me get a word in.

"Bastard!" Amy yelled, "I've got a little present for you!"

Before I could say anything she had hopped on the bed and straddled my face. She had no panties under her dress and I could instantly see that her shaved pussy was covered with come. Her hole, distended and opened wide, leaked sperm all over
her labia.

"You wanted it asshole," Amy shouted, "now get ready for a late night snack!"

My well-fucked spouse contracted her cunt and a stream of black man's cum burst to fall upon my face. I tried to move but she was now resting on my face and so the sperm coated my face. She grossly wiped her cunt clean on my face.

"You wanted to see me fuck another man, well here the end result you bastard. Eat his BLACK sperm out of your pretty wife's cunt; that's right, all this sperm came from one man, a BLACK man and from now on, his cock will be the only dick getting inside my pussy!"

She moved off the bed and stood beside it. Tears rolled down my face as I realized what I had given up. I begged to be forgiven, but Amy just beckoned to the door and the big black man from the party stepped into the room.

"You heard my bitch," he smiled at me, "get the fuck out of here! I got some tight white cunt to breed."

He moved his hand up my wife's dress and she settled onto his fingers with a groan. It was as if I didn't exist, as they settled down onto the bed beside me and began to make love. All I could do was leave. I went downstairs to the couch. I didn't sleep that night because I could think of how much of a fool I had been. All evening I could hear was my wife moan and cry out as a real man fucked her in our marital bed. I know Amy was in danger of getting knocked up, and our marriage could be over.
What could I do....

continued

PLease continue - great so far!

A little over the top don't you think?

cocklover21 said:
A little over the top don't you think?

No - my pussy got wet with the mind pics, so the story is obviously okay - and it illustrates that wives do think about extra-marital temptations, even if they don't really want to turn thoughts into reality.

They can wonder why their husband wants to push them to act like a single person, and their mind can play tricks about hidden agendas they imagine their husband may be hiding from them - this can fuel anger for revenge for his disturbance of the comfort zone of the marriage.

Once the Pandora's box is opened, a wife can't be held responsible for how her body will react to a bigger cock forcing her to have ENORMOUS TOE CURLING ORGASMS, right??????????

A large black man I had never seen, had Amy cornered most of the night and I could hear them giggling in their drunken state.

Then he began to hump my wife. With long deliberate strokes he fucked her, and I could see my wife's hips raise up to impale her body on his root.

I should have burst inside and stopped him but I didn't. I felt totally emasculated at that point.

He buried his huge member fully inside my wife's cunt, then shook and spasmed for about 20 seconds.

I saw a string of sperm clinging between my wife's cunt and his cock. My wife had allowed him to fuck her unprotected

I watched as my wife licked his cock clean.

Before I could say anything she had hopped on the bed and straddled my face.

She had no panties under her dress and I could instantly see that her shaved pussy was covered with come.

She grossly wiped her cunt clean on my face.

"You heard my bitch," he smiled at me, "get the fuck out of here! I got some tight white cunt to breed."

All evening I could hear was my wife moan and cry out as a real man fucked her in our marital bed.

lol, I was only paraphrazing Foolish Cuck's story - to show what the key points were for cuckolds to take note of. Of course, I got really wet in the right places as my fingers hit the keys on the computer like dancing feet.

Pandora's box is full of mischief, and when a husband PUSHES HIS WIFE to open her thighs wide apart for other men, she can't be held responsible for the secrets she has stored up inside. Many a husband has been shocked at the speed his "vicar wife" turned into a randy hungry slut when he told her firmly that the wedding vows had been changed PERMANTLY.

So what is a wife to do, if her husband activates the "obey me rule in the vows?" She can sulk or give in and let her pussy be enjoyed by any guy approved by her hubby.

Hobson's Choice? - no way! - no choice at all - just obey her hubby or get her pants pulled down and her bare bum spanked until it changes colour whilst lying over hubby's knee.

It is only in recent years that western husbands were required to stop spanking their disobedient wives. It still goes on in many part of the world - a wife must obey her hubby, even if it means taking extra cock from strangers.

kenev said:
saraha do you like long thick cocks sliding into you and do you take chances on the sperm hitting the spot

I ain't planning to get preggy just yet, at 28 I still have time for that when I stop wandering the world on scientific expeditions - but, yes I admit to liking the feelings/emotions involved in allowing long, thick cocks sliding into me.

Thick = high sexual I.Q.
Long = won't slip out easily when the bull is pumping hard towards release.
Recovery = he reloads quickly or has a horny mate to help him deliver a quality performance.

Saraha said:
I ain't planning to get preggy just yet, at 28 I still have time for that when I stop wandering the world on scientific expeditions - but, yes I admit to liking the feelings/emotions involved in allowing long, thick cocks sliding into me.

Thick = high sexual I.Q.
Recovery = he reloads quickly or has a horny mate to help him deliver a quality performance.

Wow Saraha you have been 28 for at least 2-3 years now if you check back over your posts! What a liar you are, I've lost all respect for you now you have proved yourself to be so false.

4julie said:
Wow Saraha you have been 28 for at least 2-3 years now if you check back over your posts! What a liar you are, I've lost all respect for you now you have proved yourself to be so false.

The truth is that you are still angry for me having to stop accepting your PM's for repeated breaches of confidentiality. I gave you plenty of warnings before I pulled the plug. If you do not like me, then chase greener pastures if you can find them.

An excellent story, but if I may I'd love to add some of my real life experiences to your tear drop of fantasy.

"Bastard!" Amy yelled, "I've got a little present for you!"

Before I could say anything she had hopped on the bed and straddled my face. She had no panties under her dress and I could instantly see that her shaved pussy was covered with cum. Her hole, distended and opened wide, leaked sperm all over
her labia.

"You wanted it asshole," Amy shouted, "now get ready for a late night snack!"

My well-fucked spouse contracted her cunt and a stream of black man's cum burst to fall upon my face. I tried to move but she was now resting on my face and so the sperm coated my face. She grossly wiped her cunt clean on my face.

"You wanted to see me fuck another man, well here the end result you bastard. Eat his BLACK sperm out of your pretty wife's cunt; that's right, all this sperm came from one man, a BLACK man and from now on, his cock will be the only dick getting inside my pussy!"

She moved off the bed and stood beside it. Tears rolled down my face as I realized what I had given up. I begged to be forgiven, but Amy just beckoned to the door and the big black man from the party stepped into the room.

He strode into the room sneering at me and then leered lustily at my precious Amy. He was looking at her and then turned quickly to me and slapped me and then reached down and jerked down my pajama bottoms. He grabbed me by the ear and led me to the corner of the room and ordered me, "Get on your fucking knees cuck facing the wall! Now put your hands behind your back."

I knelt there in the corner as he whipped off his belt and looped it around my wrists and then tying it to my ankles. There was no way that I could get up or even move. Then I felt his large hand grab my little pee-wee and then laugh as he turned back to my, no to his Amy now saying, “I knew he was a true cuck, he is hard.”

I heard Amy squeal to him, “Oh please lover, come here to me and please let me have your baby, my sweet darling”…

If she rides your faces regularly after she has taken a cunt load of sperm, then the enjoyment of having that happen BLOCKS OUT ANY WORDS SHE CAN SHOUT AT YOU.

Fucking your face and dribbling the sperm into your mouth is a REWARD not a punishment; and the evidence that you liked the reward was when the black man grabbed your pee wee and found it rigid with excitement.

You have only lost her if she no longer lets you do cleanup duties.

I wonder what thoughts were going through your mind when you were in the corner tied up with the black man's belt? Would you like to be tied up everytime the bull comes?

Mean spirit

Saraha said:
The truth is that you are still angry for me having to stop accepting your PM's for repeated breaches of confidentiality. I gave you plenty of warnings before I pulled the plug. If you do not like me, then chase greener pastures if you can find them.

You're just upset that the one man you really wanted on here spurned your advances and hasn't made contact with you for so long, you weren't up to his standards and he knew you aren't the person you promote yourself as.

I know he thinks the same about me but I want others to know you have been found out to be so false!

Liar, liar panties on fire!

Saraha said:

Thick = high sexual I.Q.

10-22-2009, 03:34 AM
Saraha

1,000 posts, should Saraha disappear ?
As this is my 1,000th posting, is it time for me to gracefully slip away into the sunset, and let cucks speak more freely from their hearts, without a dominant, flirtatious woman like me dictating how they can run their lives?

This is your chance to give me "both gun barrels" and blow me off the website permantly, or risk having me annoy you for years to come.

I have learned heaps from what others write, but the dom in me explodes out on the screen in ways that might not be appreciated by some.

And the "some" may feel they are not being listened to by my "bulldozer style of expressing myself". Even if the "some" are the minority, what they have to say is still very important.

I am not looking for compliments - rather what I have done wrong - it is our enemies we learn most off, because our friends do not want to tell us the truth (and risk being an ex-friend).

Just because I am a natural blonde, 28, slim, nice tits and a willing slit, does not give me an edge on a web site like this. I can be put in my place if I need to be bought to heel.

Where is the next edition?

Users who are viewing this thread