• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Real Cuckold Husbands-What are your rules?

• Thread startercathyscuck
  • Start date

cathyscuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2008
If you're truly a cuckold husband, you must have a set of hard and fast rules. In our own relationship we are beginning to develop them. For example, for certain rotating periods of time:

1. I can no longer see my wife naked without her permission.
2. I am forbidden to have intercourse with her for periods of time.
3. I am only able to lick her to orgasm while blind-folded for periods of time.
4. I am forbidden to cum for certain periods of time.
5. I am ****** to cum at exactly the time she says or she stops and I am denied orgasm.
6. I am ****** to eat my cum from her hand, or if she used her mouth, she will slide up and kiss me with it in her mouth transferring it to my mouth. If I reject it, I am punished with no orgasms for a period of time.
7. I was told that I would be ****** to endure whippings with a wooden paddle for discipline, punishment, and entertainment.

I must ask him, by text only, if I can have sex with my wife. She will not allow it until he answers, and if he is otherwise occupied or in a bad mood, he says no. Then, she will often make me be perfectly quiet, or be in an uncomfortable position, or tied up.

So far when her boyfriend was (is, or will be) with her,

8. I was ****** to lick her pussy after he was done fucking her. He used a condom...though.
9. I was ****** to kiss her after she had just swallowed his cum.
10. I was made to give up our bed when he came to visit and was not allowed in the bedroom unless they said I could.
11. I was ****** to wear a collar and a leash when I was allowed onto the bed while they were having sex.
12. I was placed in a chair blind-folded and ****** to listen to them together just a few feet away on our bed.
13. I have to pay to their "vacation fund" when he lets me touch her sexually, and I have to pay when he fucks her.
14. I make all the arrangements for them to be together, i.e plane tickets, reservations...etc.
15. I cook, clean, and serve them when they are together at our house.Finally

I have been told that my new role in life is to serve, pleasure, and to amuse them. Other than that, they said they want me out of sight. They seem to be taking their roles very seriously, which I must say it at once exhilerating and challenging for me, for our marriage has been rather conventional. Not anymore. My wife knows how much I love this and she trys very hard to give me what I want..or as she puts it...what I need. lol...

How about others? Other rules..guidelines...ideas...

Are you a "rules guy"....?

cathyscuck said:
If you're truly a cuckold husband, you must have a set of hard and fast rules.

Why? Are you a "rules guy?" Do you feel uncomfortable if you are not subject to a set of rules, imposed by "someone" — your wife, in the case of your cuckolding?

For me, rules are a means of maintaining the "temperature" so to speak even when they are not together. To know that I am subject to them, and that they can change them at their whim gets me really hot. It seems that no matter how hard I follow their rules, they always change..just...a bit...to keep me on the "short" end of the stick..or should I say.....dick?

Pictures of my Hotwife Posted in Wives Section

Check her out and let me know what you guys think about my wife with her boyfriend. I took these pics when they were together last weekend.

She looks good....

I looked at them; very nice. It helps a lot to see photos of your wife and her new lover "in action," as it were.

Users who are viewing this thread