• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Show. You likes II

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
Excuse

:)While we are waiting for Doc to come up with an excuse for going to the toilet in the middle of making love. I would like to answer some messages that have been received by me. I do enjoy you sending them but I get so busy with work and family. sometimes its very difficult to answer them and doc can be very demanding sexually.

No. 1 Yes Doc is my real boyfriend.
No. 2 He is not my husband.
No. 3 He has a very large penis, which means little to me if it isn't rock hard.
No. 4 Yes its rock hard.
No. 5 No I have never made love with an American Indian before.
No. 6 Yes he's the best lover I have ever had. My first 10+
No. 7 He is very tall muscular and solid, I was a little apprehensive the first time, he could have easily crushed me. I'm barely 5.3"" and 90LBS. He is a gentle giant.
No. 8 Doc will answer any of your questions concerning sharing.

Hope that covers everything. Cheers Cassie.

My lovely Cassie knows I'm a bit of a prankster.

Cassie had a puzzled and somewhat frustrated look on her face as I turned to look at her as I opened the bathroom door but she never said a word.

You see, my beautiful Cassie keeps her little flower shaved clean and I really like it that way as it feels so smooth and soft against my face when I go down on her.

Anyway, while in the bathroom, I shaved every strand of hair from my pubic area so I would be as smooth as her. It took a little while because I had never done that before. Cassie yelled at me to hurry up but I had to be careful not to cut myself.

After shaving, I put on a cock ring with a vibrating egg at the base of my shaft and the final touch was a silk cock sock that secured with a red ribbon and looked like a gift package.

From the other side of the bathroom door I yelled "Are you ready for me?"

I've been ready you bastard! If you don't hurry up I will finish myself!" she replied.

Close your eyes! I said. No peeking!

Your turn! Are you coming over tonight Cassie? Your really getting me hot for you!

Love you!
Doc

ExcuseII

While we are waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to respond to the surprise I had waiting for her on our next date, (sorry I spoiled the surprise babe) I would like share a little bit about her that she conveniently left out.

First of all, Cassie is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

When I first saw her, my wife was with me. In fact, my wife regularly points out beautiful woman to me and she did on this occasion as well.
The difference this time was I couldn't take my eyes off her.
My wife told me to roll my tongue back up and to move on but I just couldn't.

They say that gentlemen prefer blonde's but I never have subscribed to that notion until the moment I saw Cassie. Everything about her is perfect! God's little gift to me and I love her very much.

Anyhow, My wife said you're not going to let this one go are you? I told her that I would be stupid if I didn't at least say hi to her, so I asked if it was OK and my wife said I could.

The rest as they say , is history.

Cassie is small but very aggressive both in and out of bed.
She has a very high sex drive and when she is ready for it, she always gets it no matter where we are.

When I'm with Cassie, I'm always semi hard because I never know when she is going to drag me off to a private corner of a restaurant or stop the damn elevator so we can get off.

It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

I've had a couple of men ask me if I would be willing to share her with them but unfortunately, the answer is no for now.

Cassie and I have talked about this and we both agree that we are into each other way too much to bring others to the party at this time.
I think there may be a time when Cassie is ready for that, but I will not speak for her and the decision is ultimately hers.

It makes me feel a little guilty too because Cassie is such a wonderful lover, I would like every good man to experience her. But of course if that happened, there would be no time for me.
Cassie and I already have to budget our time for work and family so I tend to be selfish with her even though I probably shouldn't be.

I am the luckiest man in the world to be married and have a girlfriend like Cassie. She is absolutely incredible!

Thank you guys for your wonderful comments and pm's. I really appreciate it.

doc

I thought you Indians were tough guys.

:)Love you to honey, that was beautiful be over soon, |Surprise, Surprise, Doc called out, I looked in awe, his cock was up again and without the vegetation looked even bigger if that was possible. How could he have me in his complete control. I pleaded to him to go down on my and he obliged without hesitation, his tongue licked and carressed my clit, then penetrated my pussy then back up to the clit, it was driving me wild, I couldn't help it, it was going to be a gusher and my control had gone, watch out I screamed as he watched my pussy twitch, contract, expand then let the torrent go. Honey I still need penetrating, I need you inside of me, you grinned, and tried to hop on top. Not yet love I said,give me some time, he grinned triumphantly got you haven't I. Don Ive just blown got to go. love Cassie.;)

I do indeed!

I didn't let her know it but just the sight of her letting go was enough almost enough for me to let go too but I had to control myself for just a little longer.

Everything was dripping wet; including me. I could taste her sweet joy juice as it trickled down the side of my face and into the corner of my mouth. Even though she had just came, she continued to try to pull me up on top of her. I could tell she wanted me to finish her off but I wasn't quite ready yet. I don't get to spend enough "quality time with Cassie so I like to savor every second.

In despite of her protests, I held my position and I turned my hand over and slipped my middle and index finger into her vagina at an angle that was almost straight up. She immediately tightened her grip and a felt the walls of her vagina contract is if she were trying to prevent me from entering her. It was no contest though. She was already far to wet and under my spell.

"I want you inside of me now!" She exclaimed.
"I am inside of you." I replied.

"Not like this, I want your cock! You're teasing me too much! I need it now! PLEASE!!!"

I didn't answer and continued with my plan.

Cassie told me one time at dinner during one of our dates that she had never had a G spot orgasm. Normally we are so pressed for time that we don't have the opportunity to really explore each other. It's not that we don't have a great relationship, we just never have enough time. We both have families and that is where our priorities reside. This night is an exception and I am taking every advantage.

To be continued. Company is here.

Love to my Cassie

nice

now that is what i'd love to see in my wife.

Thank you JPS

:)I wanted to get control again, I'm used to being the dominant partner, many men before had tried to find my G spot, this was different he must have read the Professors, book, his two fingers pulled back and he was only about 2 and half inches inside me, he made a beckoning motion as if directing traffic to come ahead. The sensation was completely different from anything else I had experienced I knew I was coming again, it was like wave after wave of the most wonderful sensations I had ever had felt. I let go but it was different my overwhelming desire for him to be inside me was still there. I smiled at him and asked him to lie on his back. Facing him I glided his cock into my pussy, taking it right down to the hilt. I rotated several times then stopped, my vaginal muscles are very strong and with his hands around my waist his eyes fixed on my breasts, I squeezed and relaxed, squeezed and relaxed, he could take it no longer, I felt him expand. Up to you lover. cheers Cassie.

Hello

jps488 said:
now that is what i'd love to see in my wife.
:)Thank you for the comment JPS, perhaps you have not excited your wife enough, women differ, I happen to love sex, but still have to be excited by the right man, and forget the large penis thing, it really doesn't turn us girls on all that much. The Doc is an exception. Cheers Cassie.:)

Thank you

:)Thats a lovely thing to say, it actually turned me on, Cheers Cassie.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Show

Cassie continued to jack me off with her pussy. She had me right where she wanted me and she knew it. Each stoke filling her up completely. As her ass moved down, I'd thrust my hips up to meet her.

I began to breathe deeply and our thrust became more intense as I got closer to climax.

"Ohhh Cassie; You're going to make me Cum!" I said.
"That's right baby, I want you to cum inside of me.

I few more powerful stokes and then all of the air in my lungs left my body.

I gasped and said "Cassie I am Cumming! Oh My God I'm Cumming! She stopped stroking my cock and I felt my balls pump load after load of hot semen into her sweet pussy.

She began stroking again and I could feel all that hot cum squeeze from her vagina and down the shaft of my cock.

Then my body began to tremble again and my cock was even harder than before.

"Cassie! Cassie; I'm...

At that moment all of the air left my body and I blew another load inside of her. Never in my life have I had such an intense orgasm. I thought I was going to die!

Never before has a woman made me cum twice! It is an experience that cannot be described. Leave it to my Cassie to find away.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was indeed alive. Only to see Cassie smiling down on me in victory.

Your finish babe!

Love,doc

Good

Sorry everyone, I never swear, but Fuck he's good. Bare with me (no Pun Intended.) it will take me some time to continue this episode. :Boy! are you in for it when we go out tonigh Doc. No blow job in the car when you drive me home baby. Love you heaps Doc. Cassie.

Amazing

It was obvious he had never experienced two orgasms one after the other, and in all honesty he was the first man to have ever done that with me. He looked at me adoringly. "You won Cassie" he whispered." No darling it was a draw" I responded. He was still in me, and thats where I wanted him, although soft now I was enjoying the fullness. His ejaculations had been so powerful that I could feel the sperm swimming inside me trying to find their destination. "Cuddle me darling" I said. I nestled into him and he put his massive arms around me. I felt so protected, so loved, so vunerable. As we cuddled he noticed the tears coming down from my eyes, "Whats the matter honey" he said, nothing I lied. How could I tell him I wanted his baby. Love you Hon. Cassie.

My Cassie

She's really got a hold om me!

Oh

;)
doc94 said:
She's really got a hold om me!
I'm gone to, I made it pretty obvious didn't I, now to get hurt. Love you Darling.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Hurt!

Only the good remains.

Cassie since I've been dating you, I have been having a lot of trouble. I think about you all of the time and the good times we've had so far. The sex has been great but it's turned into much more than that. I have trouble at work thinking about our next date. It is getting to the point where we have to think ourselves through this.

We both are married and devoted to our families and that has been a rub for us since we both have developed such strong feelings for each other.

We have discussed this many times and we really need to keep things in prospective. We both went into this relationship knowing full well that there are risks involved and our spouses know this too.

Both of us have been accused of being obsessed with each other and that is coming to pass in reality.

The fact is for me, that I don't think I can give you up. Call me selfish or whatever you will. It is not about tonight's date either. We both know what is happening and it is out of my control.

I am lost in you with no way out.

I still think we can play this out right. There is no reason we can't keep seeing each other and maintain the love we have and control our home lives.

Since our spouses already know what we are trying to conceal, let's just continue to be honest with ourselves, each other and R & T. They are smart and understand this better than we do.

So be happy and keep smiling! We got everything we want! Let's keep it!

Moo Am's Ni' Stinta!
That means I love you in my native tongue.
Donnie

Thinking it over.

:(Thinking it over very carefully Doc, what we are entering into is fraught with danger, it has gone from a carefree fling into a fully blown romance. something I did not plan for.

Our intensity is awesome and its obvious we are both very experienced at this game, the problem I have is its not just a game now. We are playing with genuine emotions and their are other people involved. I have seen warnings from senior members concerning these matters that do not bode well.

If you want to take these risks, then so be it. Now rip my bloody clothes off and make love to me you big Indian, blow these limp palefaces. Love you heaps Cassie. Sorry just couldn't resist it love Your Cassie.

doc94
I hope you don't mind, but I can't stop jacking off to pictures of your cock, I imagine me sucking your cock, or you having that wonderful cock buried balls deep in my ass telling me what a poor excuse for a male I am.

Here are a few more for you to enjoy.

I don't mind at all Jacobb!

Thanks for the ego boost!

doc

PS.

These are for you Cassie!

Attachments

• IMG_0125_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0125_1_1.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0031_1.JPG
    IMG_0031_1.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0116_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0116_1_1.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0114_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0114_1_1.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0118_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0118_1_1.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 149
SIR seeing pics like this makes me realise that really cucks like me need to stop focusing on their women at all and learn to worship the cock, balls, arsehole, feet, and all bodily fluids of real men like you Sir and modify our bodies enough to make it pleasant for you to practise domination of us and use of us when you are not servicing the woman in our lives Sir I hope you have dominated and sued many sluts and their cuckolds since 2007 Sir you are a dream pin up real man for a pathetic bitch like me Sir

This is an outdated, defunct thread...

Doc94 initiated this thread in late-August 2007; he hasn't posted since Sept. 2007.