• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For those that shave

• Thread starterleahswannabe
  • Start date

leahswannabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2020
I was shaving my balls and cock this morning, something I don't do quite as regularly as I used to and began to wonder. If you shave your cock and balls or your pussy would you like to share your answers to the following:

1) How often do you shave?
2) Where do you shave?
3) What type of razor do you use?
4) Do you use any kind of "lubricant"?
5) Does anyone else ever shave you?

Every Day In Shower
Venus Razor
Hair conditioner.
Wife shaved me in our bed the first time. She said " There now that it looks like a little boy's cock and balls Keep it that way"!

Reactions: leahswannabe
I typically shower every day at some point, but I may shave only every other shower. Daily shaving seems to be irritating to my skin.
I use an old Mach 5 razor. Whenever I change to a new blade for my face, I use that old one to replace the blade for the shower razor.
I've considered using one of the shave club subscriptions just to ensure a relatively new, still sharp razor is always available. I tend to use blades for longer than I probably should.
I too use the traditional soap and water. In a shower or bath, nothing else makes sense.
I have been shaved by wife or girlfriend many times over the years, but it's a rare occurrence these days.

If you have (or want to) a special occasion where you may shave (or be shaved) outside of the bath, I'd use something like a traditional shaving soap or lotion of some kind. Nothing too thin or watery, nothing with alcohol or other harsh chemicals, and shaving cream only as a last option.

1) How often do you shave?.....once a week
2) Where do you shave?...shower
3) What type of razor do you use?...Gillette Sensor 2
4) Do you use any kind of "lubricant"?...Gillette Foamy
5) Does anyone else ever shave you? ....No

Users who are viewing this thread