• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For those who have cuckolded small cocked cucks!

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
Which things do you consider you enjoyed most as you cuckolded him or was most humiliating to your cuckold?

1. Look the cuck in the eyes as you cum in his wife!
2. Have the cuck remove your condom so you can ride his wife bareback
3. Have the cuck on his knees in front of you to suck you hard so you can ride his wife
4. Refuse to have the cuck present but send his wife home leaking your cum
5. Refuse to have the cuck present but send his wife home with cum filled panties
6. Fuck the cuck's wife then bring her home and have him jerk off as he smells and tastes your cum from her panties!
7. Fuck the cuck's wife then bring her home and have him jerk off as he eats her out as you watch
8. Pull out as you are about to cum and give the wife a facial then have the cuck lick her clean
9. Pull out as you are about to cum and shoot your load in the cuck's mouth
10. Pull out as you are about to cum and give the cuck a facial then have her lick the cuck clean
11. Have his wife on top to ride you until you shoot your load, let her leak all over you then have the cuck suck you clean
12. Tell your friends that the cuck sucks you hard so you can ride his wife!
13. Share the wife bareback with your friends then send her home to him!
14. Tell his friends that the cuck sucks you hard so you can ride his wife!
15. Tell the cuck in front of his friends you want him to suck you hard as usual, so you can do his wife
16. Tell your friends the cuck has a shrivelled up little dick and is impotent.
17. Tell his friends the cuck has a shrivelled up little dick and is impotent.
18. Have the wife suck you off in front of your friends
19. Have the wife suck you off in front of the cuck's friends
20. Ride the cuck's wife in front of him and his friends at a party in their home

Attachments

• c&e4.jpg
    c&e4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 210
  • c&e6.jpg
    c&e6.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 188
21. Ride the cuck's wife in front of him and his friends at a party in their home then tell the cuck to eat her out like he always does for you to watch.

This was my most humiliating as I actually ate my wife out as they all watched.

2. Removing the bulls condom so that he can fuck her bareback, and then
3. Suck the bull hard in front of her
9. Pull out and shoot load in my mouth
19. Have her suck bull off in front of my friends.
20. Fuck her in front of friends.

Hard just thinking of it

Has the bull ever had you eat her out after he's fucked her bareback in front of your friends? Or started riding her with a condom then asked you to remove it as they watched you patheticly oblige him?

1. Look the cuck in the eyes as you cum in his wife! (For my cuck the moment of me being inseminated is the most powerfully humiliating for him ...the bull that looks him in the eye at that moment is saying without words "YOU ARE A WIMP")
18. Have the wife suck you off in front of your friends
19. Have the wife suck you off in front of the cuck's friends ( I have done both of these a few times ..... the time in front of the bull's friends was immediately turned into a bukkake with me sucking them all off ...3 others. I always add that my hubby never gets his dicked sucked by me anymore)

20. Ride the cuck's wife in front of him and his friends at a party in their home ( this was in front on two of my friends ...women so technically not his friends...as was #19 above. They wanted to watch as they didn't really believe I did this stuff. I also made hubby eat my pussy in front of them and then would only allow him to cum if he shot in his own face and mouth ....HE DID IT!!!!)

Sounds really cool. Actually mixed friends makes it all the more humiliating for the cuck. Eating your wife out in front of her friends is something that stops the cuck looking them in the eye for a time. Yes, a lot of bulls and wives seem to enjoy the cuck being eyeballed as the bull shoots his load deep into the wife, all the more poignant if there's a chance she might get knocked up and all present know it! Just having the wife's pussy filled by more than one guy really degrades the cuck all the more if he has to eat her out in MIXED company!

Tell him to turn round mid way through eating you out so they can all see his lips covered in the bull's/men's cum!

Users who are viewing this thread