• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Former bull.. now servant

• Thread starterbullfluffer
  • Start date

bullfluffer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2006
Recently found the site, and wanted to share how i developed my interests..

In the late 90's, i became the bull to a great couple. The wife was lovely and they wanted a threesome, but i could tell right away that the husband had cuckolding desires. We would party together every few weeks, and i basically could do whatever i wanted to her in front of him. As they got more and more comfortable, the husband would prepare me for her, clean us afterwards, and after a while became as much a receptacle for me as the wife.

i satisfied their needs for close to a year until they met the younger guy that worked for me and lived with me. i was out of town when they called and being familiar with what was going on, he ended up meeting them. The wife loved his considerably large cock, and soon decided that my services were no longer needed. Instead, she wanted me only to service her husband, and even that scenario changed... As my roommate would pound his wife, the hubbie and i were made to perform on each other, and slowly i was converted into HIS plaything. The humiliation was overwhelming, and becoming a cocksucker was probably always what i was meant to be.

Having moved away, the experience left me as i am now: always eager to serve real men. i have had 2 cuckoldress g/f's since then, and am again looking to find a position that fulfills the role i'm meant for...

Tell me.Do you like to cook and clean the house and fetch a beer for the real man of the house? Do you like to be ordered to your knees like a wimp and have your panties pulled down so he can whip your bitch as in front of your woman? Do you like being ****** to watch him please her like you never could then licking her clean as you realize your place in the relationship.Do you wear appropreate clothing (bra and panties,a dress or skirt and maybe a diaper and rubber pants)?

I want to do that too!!

I always wanted to perform on the husband and be submissive while the wife is fucking another guy. I fantasize that we both have to wear sissy underwear and suck each other off to completion not spilling a drop. The humiliation would be so sexy. I would want to make out with the sissy husband in front of everybody, while they all laughed at us...

dude i love the idea of a bull losing his status, getting emasculated and turned into a servant

Users who are viewing this thread