• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Former Cuck - Missing the Experience

• Thread startermurph's
  • Start date

murph's

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2007
Wow, Kathy has been faithful for almost 3 years and I can you believe it I am actually missing being a cuckold!

She still has three or four guys that she talks to a lot, but only one is local and she isn't attracted to him. I find myself reliving her past relationships while begging her to make me a cuckold again. When we first started going out she was dating two other guys and then after a during our long distance relationship started fucking other guys (see way earlier posts).

Her last time was when we went back to my home town and she went out for dinner with her "girlfriends" the day after x-mass. Kathy had been flirting with an old boyfriend from college for a year on facebook and finally decided to hook up with him to see what would happen. She left my folks house around 3 pm and met her friend at a steak house bar. They had one drink, a bit of flirting and he took her up to his room he booked at the adjoining hotel.

He fingered her in the elevator and had her strip for him once in the room. She said he completely controlled the situation, which she loves in her bulls, and had her sucking his cock in no time. He then had her strip him and fold his clothes, then lay on the bed spreading herself for is inspection. He went down on her, licking her freshly shaved pussy and then eased his cock into her. He was of course bigger and thicker than me, so she felt completely filled.

They didn't leave the room until 9pm. During that time, they fucked, she sucked his dirty cock down her throat, showered and fucked again and then went down for dinner. They ate and then he took her up to the room again and he fucked her and filled her married pussy for the fourth time that night.

She got home around 2 am and found me in bed. My parents kept wondering all night where she could be so late, but eventually stopped worrying about it. She crawled in next to me but wouldn't let me have sex with her cause she was too sore. I felt her pussy and found her so wet that I couldn't help myself and went down on her, eating their last mixed load.

That was the last experience I have had that she has told me about, though I did find a pair of very dirty panties in her laundry basket about 6 months ago after a trip to visit one of her divorced friends, but she swore she didn't do anything that week - though her girlfriend did get arrested one of those nights for driving under the influence.........

I miss it and still want it and hopefully.......

Murph's

good luck Murph keep us posted

Been A Long Time Murph

Sir i cant tell you how hot it is to hear of Kathy getting boned by another again. Your lady has given me many cases of hard cock in the past. Still get a boner thinking of your post about your guest fucking her at your parents home while you were were visiting there. You were standing at the door when your mom came by and heard Kathy moaning and the bed noises as your friend fucked her hard. Your mom knew exactly what was going on and after Kathy got fucked and came out your mom went in a got the bed cloths to wash. Damm that was sooo hot. Kathy has fucked me up many times reading about her hot little fuck stories. Loved her in her panties with her sexy legs spread. It must really suck that this hot lady quit taking new dick, hope she decides to start again soon. I know from the past that it will make you a happy cuck. Hell man i miss it myself as your lady is one hot sexy looking little piece of ass.:eek::p:D okdeacon said this.

That won't work Sarah, she all ready has control of the finances .... Good thought though. If I had enough balls I would call her ex and arrainge for him to visit on our anniversary.

Murph's said:
That won't work Sarah, she all ready has control of the finances .... Good thought though. If I had enough balls I would call her ex and arrainge for him to visit on our anniversary.

How many extra balls do you need to "be enough" for you to have the necessary courage? 4 or 5?

I am trying to get her to have her ex come out and play on our anniversary. She said she would call him - I am always hopeful!:rolleyes:

You found her sperm-soaked panties, so she is cucking you, but part of the game is to tease you with incomplete information. Just accept that she spends time with her panties off, and you can therefore ramp up your imagination - and hunt for creampies with your tongue every time you are ready to dip your wick into her pussy.

It would be great if you abstain from sex with her for a complete week around your wedding anniversary and her birthday, so she can always indulge herself in extra-marital activities. She needs to be feeling sexually frustrated in the days before she meets her lovers, so her mind bonds with their minds as an on-going addiction. She will feel more like a virgin if you stop fucking her well before she meets her lovers. Let her pussy freshen up with horniness.

No sex for the last week. Wen out with friends last night and she teased me about not giving me sex in front of our friends. Got home and I got her panties off, played with her and got her very wet - then she denied me.

We have 10-days to go to our anniversary. I would love to see her so sexually frustrated she climbs onto her lovers cock and cums the minute she is filled completely with her lover hard stick.

Do Hotwives ever not tell their cucks what happened?

Ok - so maybe I am still being cuckolded but she isn't admitting it or telling me about it. Does this happen to other couples?

Why - She went to the Car Dealer last night (where her friend that she texts a lot works) and told me that the car was vibrating but Sam couldn't find a problem. She wouldn't let me touch her and she made sure I was asleep before she came to bed. I did see she wore pink lace panties. I came home at 2pm today and checked the hamper - the pink panties had pussy stains and were still damp to the touch (she took them off at 6 am when she showered and they were still damp at 2 pm!)

Over the weekend she was texting like mad - ok maybe cause her college team was playing. She then told me she made a bet with the mechanics at the car dealer she goes to that she would buy them beer if her team lost. They kept razzing her about the game all night long. This is the same dealership where her panties came back so wet that they were still damp 8 hours after she took them off in the morning! So why was I worried she stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread