• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Former lovers

• Thread starterfreddy
  • Start date

freddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
FORMER LOVERS

Has anyone had to deal with situations in which former lovers keep getting access to your wife? I moved from a small town to a big city in another country to be with a woman I had met while traveling. She was quite promiscuous and, just about anybody who wanted to could fuck her. Since she had a reputation as easy, her former lovers would come on to her at parties and, once she had a few drinks in her, she would go upstairs with them, leaving me with their friends who found my situation laughable. They would have their way with her, and then rejoin the group. It was always so painfully hot to see her red face and rumpled clothing, as well as the grins on the guy’s (and his friends’) faces. I felt humiliated with such a public display of my cuckolding, and her sluttiness. This would encourage other guys to feel her up at the party, running their hands up her dress and caressing her breasts. I begged her to wear a bra to indicate that she was not as loose and available as she had been before we started living together, but she loved flaunting her tight little body, and her jutting nipples. Every once in a while, one would decide to come by and fuck her at our house, after he had been out drinking with his buddies and gotten horny and uninhibited. We would sit and have a drink or two while he pawed her in front of me, sometimes completely undressing her before they went off to the bedroom. They would close the door, but sound passed easily through the slats. The house was tiny, so it was either sit in the living room and listen to them or take a walk around the block. When he was finished with her, he would treat me very condescendingly, smiling and joking as he left. I would have to see him out through the courtyard because my wife didn’t want to get dressed. The whole group knew that these guys kept fucking her, and that was always embarrassing for me when we would be out in public, but it turned me on something fierce.

freddy, you are a lucky man to have such a sexy wife - the guys all want her, so she must have a lot of charisma, and enjoy lots of sexual attention.

I am so pleased that ("it turned me on something fierce"). 95% of guys fantasize about being cucked, but there wife says, "no way" - so they would love to be in your shoes !

So you have what others want !

Me too

Once a former lover came over after we had changed into our “pajamas”; it was hot so, my wife wore almost nothing but a loose, almost sheer top, and some lacy white panties. I was dressed in the skimpiest of old worn-out tight underwear with worn-out elastic that was almost like wearing nothing. We all got to drinking and talking about sex, which made me hard and left my balls and cock evident. At some point, we got to the phrase “assume the position”, and my wife pretended she didn’t understand what he meant. So, he pulled her up, and placed her kneeling on the floor, pulled down her panties and began to really give her a hand work that had her groaning and twisting about. He alternately pulled at her lips and pushed back rubbing hard, sticking his fingers up her pussy, and his thumb up her ass. With his other hand, he reached out and tugged hard on her nipples. She was writhing in pleasure, but it seemed to be such a submissive position that I said something stupid. Her lover turned to me and told me sharply, “Assume the position.” I laughed as if I had no intention of doing so, but was so turned on by my wife’s surrender, and curious to see where this might lead, that I did so, next to my wife. He yanked my underwear down, ******** my dick and balls completely. He grabbed my cock, which was hard as iron, and stroked it while spanking my bare ass. My wife, maintaining the position, looked over and laughed just as I shot my load. It hadn’t taken long, I was so hot. Then, he said that since I was “disarmed” I could provide a warmup for his wife. I was becoming both increasingly hot and scared, but when he ordered me to go and get some vaseline, I went to do so. I returned with it, feeling embarrassed about being completely naked, and with a hardon and a red ass, in front of a man still well-dressed. He dropped his pants, grabbed me firmly from behind and put me in the position, smeared some vaseline around my hole, and introduced his rod up me slowly. It hurt like hell!!! He only fucked me four or five times, and then went to wash his dick, leaving my wife and I in position. On returning, he placed himself behind her, rubbed her up a bit, and then introduced his salami (and it was big, as my tear-stained face and burning asshole testified). He went at it for quite a while, she moaning and writhing, coming again and again, until he finally ended it with an explosion. Afterwards, there was the usual condescesion and jokes, and the humiliating walk out through the courtyard. This time, though, the physical pain from my asshole went together with the mental pain of not just having been cuckholded, but had for the first time in my life been fucked up the ass. The humiliation grew when he would say “assume the position” to my wife and I in public situations, and many present would laugh because he had told some of his friends about the experience.

Wife's former lovers

One of my wife's former lovers was her Ex-husband, if you can believe it. They had been fucking on and off ever since their divorce, and she told me about it before we got married. I told her she didn't have to give him up, just for me.

I never did get to watch him fuck her, but I did get to talk with him afterward and he gave me all the details. He told me once "She's still the best pussy I ever had!"

I could easily welcome an arrangement in which her Ex came to visit for several days, in which the two of them could go at it like it was yesterday. My only request would be that I get to watch.

By the way, my wife and her ex have grown children who know that their parents have gotten together to fuck many times, even when one or both of them was married. We are considered a very "Cool" family.

Users who are viewing this thread