Found Girlfriends Secret Email

• Thread starterjason thomas
  • Start date
elitetx91 said:
She looks like a great fuck.
What makes ypu say that? Does she look like a *****?

Reactions: toolman2c
I would love to take your girlfriend for a ride

Reactions: hikawade
jason thomas said:
What makes ypu say that? Does she look like a *****?
She's sexy. Based on what you've said about her she seems like a good time ;)

Is she pregnant yet?

If she is only wanting to suck his cock because she thinks she might be pregnant, then you might as well turn this to your advantage. She will hoping you will take care of the baby, so you should fuck her night/day without a condom, while he MISSES OUT ON FUCKS. She won't want to "knock you back", she will want you to feel emotionally close and maybe even suggest marriage. She will satisfy your appetite for sex to HOOK YOU.

Jason - other have provided there view point and here is mine in a very simplistic view. You have seen her secret, I would agree with some here that would suggest that she will always want to see other men; if you are truly okay with that you should simply be bold enough to have a judgment free openly honest conversation with her. Let her know how you feel, what you are and are not okay with and then take it from there. No need venting about it if you are not going to do something about it one way or another. As far as the pregnancy discussions, again, something that you have to decided what you are willing to accept and if you are, this should also be part of an open discussion with her. Good luck on what every direction you take.

Reactions: Lovestruckcuck