• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

found my wife's secret clothes

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date

sissymaidcherie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2013
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own but this time I was. Well, I was in the spare room I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it up . Well, as you can guess I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and otherclothes. They had been obviously used, but she has never worn these for me. She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on. I would love to know more but how to ask. There is one thing else, about a year ago she did find some older pics of me dressed as a sissymaid. She didn't make a big deal of it then , but maybe it's different now. Any thoughts? 346_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Funtimess, zarkovac, Mica and 5 others
She’s getting cock

Reactions: Cplindy
Yes she is truly getting cock else where.... maybe you should speak with her, or find some delicate way to encourage her to explore more openly.

Well my wife told me .. She said has been getting extras from her personal trainer. She has been getting a good fucking every wednesday night and had no plans to stop. She was very firm with me and said she needed satisfied. I tried to be upset but I wasn't really . My wife noticed my small cock twitching as she told me the details . The pic is from her phone

Sissymaidcherie,
sissymaidcherie said:
Well my wife told me .. She said has been getting extras from her personal trainer. She has been getting a good fucking every wednesday night and had no plans to stop.
My congratulations to your sexy wife for successfully seducing and regularly fucking her personal trainer, and making it clear to you she intends to continue.
sissymaidcherie said:
She was very firm with me and said she needed to be satisfied.
Yes, of course. My congratulations to her again for making her dominance of your relationship clear to you.
sissymaidcherie said:
I tried to be upset but I wasn't really.
And, my congratulations to you, as well, for accepting your sexually-subservient role as your wife's cuckold.
sissymaidcherie said:
My wife noticed my small cock twitching as she told me the details.
Very good. You're fortunate that your wife turned you on by teasing you about the details of her tryst(s) with her lover. I suggest you encourage her to tease and titillate you even further by following the guidance outlined here:

My husband is my bitch: multi-speed orgasms
https://udoanything4me.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/multispeed-orgasms/
sissymaidcherie said:
The pic is from her phone.
Excellent. You're also fortunate your sexy wife showed you one of the photos she used to turn on her lover. She has clearly moved you forward in your role as her cuckold.

I made some additional suggestions in another of your threads (in which your most recent post was dated Aug. 2018), here:

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/wife-is-now-ready-to-get-started.103582/page-2
that I won't repeat.

—Custer

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Capt. Ron
She reminded me that she had not forgotten the pictures she had found a couple of years ago. 370_1000.jpg 364_1000.jpg

Reactions: MaxCujo, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
sissymaidcherie said:
She reminded me that she had not forgotten the pictures she had found a couple of years ago.
370_1000.jpg
364_1000.jpg
Excellent! You look very attractive and natural in your French maid's outfit, Sissymaidcherie (which, I gather, you already have — perhaps hidden in storage somewhere). Clearly you are a natural to order a copy of:

Make Your Husband Your Maid, by Janice C. Parker:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19572188-make-your-husband-your-maid
and present it to your wife as a gift, whom you may now begin thinking of as your mistress. Then, proceed accordingly in cooperation with her.

Soon your fantasy will be fulfilled, should you choose to pursue this route in response to your wife's obvious encouragement. You will be serving your now-more-dominant wife, i.e. mistress, as her maid (clearly she is aware of your secret desire to do that), while she cuckolds you by fucking another man — in the future to become, no doubt, other men (plural), thereby fulfilling her sexual needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and SquirmingSub
Yes it is my desire to serve my wife as as sissymaid. I think she would like that. Anyway, last wednesday my wife asked me how she looked before going out to the gym. She was wearing a tight top , no bra and a white pleated micro miniskirt. I asked her why she was wearing that,and she replied because Tom asked me to . I sighed , I didn't see any panties under her skirt.

Reactions: fluidswitch, Drockallnight, Custer Laststand and 2 others
sissymaidcherie said:
Yes it is my desire to serve my wife as her sissymaid.
Good. That's a very reasonable and appropriate desire.
sissymaidcherie said:
I think she would like that.
Also good. I would say it's time to move forward and explicitly introduce your desire to your wife, perhaps when you're in bed with her (assuming you sleep together) after she returns from her tryst with her lover.
sissymaidcherie said:
Anyway, last wednesday my wife asked me how she looked before going out to the gym. She was wearing a tight top , no bra and a white pleated micro miniskirt. I asked her why she was wearing that,and she replied because Tom asked me to. I sighed, I didn't see any panties under her skirt.
That's positive. Your wife was telling you in a rather straightforward way (in effect) what she and her lover Tom will be doing. That's a great improvement over trying to be secretive about it.

You might let your wife know, after she returns from her tryst, that you would like to assist her by cleaning up her pussy with your tongue. You could do that (you could also suggest) by lying down on your bed on your back, without clothing, while your wife rides your face, thus queening you (as it's called). And, swallow all the fluids from her freshly-fucked pussy. More than likely you'll be able to bring her to another orgasm in this way, thus increasing her sexual satisfaction and her satisfaction with you as her cuckold. This, almost certainly, will also continue to be one of your important tasks as your wife's sissymaid — formally dressed as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969
My wife is now making no attempt to hide the fact when she has been fucking Tom. The laundry basket often contains new panties and thongs which are cum soaked . I would like her to catch me wearing them and give me a spanking over her knee.

Reactions: Cplindy, Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
sissymaidcherie said:
My wife is now making no attempt to hide the fact when she has been fucking Tom. The laundry basket often contains new panties and thongs which are cum soaked. I would like her to catch me wearing them and give me a spanking over her knee.
There's nothing wrong with that desire, and it's positive that your wife is becoming open about fucking her lover.

But, my impression is, women usually don't like their husbands wearing their panties. Thus, I suggest telling your wife you would like to begin wearing feminine panties.... pink and other feminine colors.... to remind you, every day, of your status in her marriage. Then, ask her if she would be willing, please, to accompany you to a women's lingerie store to help you select several pairs that appeal to her. Then, as time passes and your wife assists you with buying enough panties to wear every day of the week, I suggest throwing out the boxers, or tightie-whities, or whatever you normally wear, until there are are none left and your underwear drawer is filled entirely with feminine panties.

You can view this as your initial step toward becoming your wife's sissymaid.

If your wife accepts that it's appropriate for you to wear feminine panties (it seems likely she will), I suggest introducing her to the idea of spanking you over her knees, you with your pants and panties down (or with you in the nude), with a wooden paddle, once a week.... say, each Sunday.... as punishment for the inadequate quality of your housework during the preceding week. And, I suggest letting your wife know you want to begin doing the housework (if you aren't already), so she will have adequate time and energy to meet and spend time with her lover. Let her know you have long wanted, secretly, to be a spanked husband. So, if... in her judgment... the quality of your housework during the preceding week has been excellent (it will probably take you a while to become accomplished at doing the housework), tell you would appreciate it if, even so, she would give you an over-her-knees (OTK), pants-and-panties-down (or, you in the nude), "maintenance spanking" each Sunday, with her wooden paddle, perhaps less severe than the punishment spanking she would otherwise give you for doing a bad or marginal job on the housework.

You can view this as a second step toward becoming your wife's sissymaid.

If the idea of a woman spanking her husband seems foreign and your wife has a hard time getting her head around it, the two of you can find articles and forums on this subject by entering "women who spank their husbands" (or words to that effect) in your preferred search engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub
The other day my wife asked me to help with the laundry. She said she was too busy at work and at the gym . She then looked me in the eye and explained how her lingerie was to be cleaned and that it had to be done right . So that night I handwashed her panties whilst she was getting ready to go out . I could see her watching me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
sissymaidcherie said:
The other day my wife asked me to help with the laundry. She said she was too busy at work and at the gym.
Good. It sounds like your wife is moving in the right direction.
sissymaidcherie said:
She then looked me in the eye and explained how her lingerie was to be cleaned and that it had to be done right.
Yes, of course. Her lingerie has to be properly cleaned so it will appeal to her lover.
sissymaidcherie said:
So, that night I hand washed her panties whilst she was getting ready to go out. I could see her watching me.
Excellent. Congratulations for assisting your wife with getting ready to go out in that manner, and for doing what she told you to do without complaint.

You might suggest to your wife that you would like to take on doing (not just helping with) the laundry, including folding her and your clothes and putting them away. If you have not yet informed her that you would like to wear panties.... I gather you haven't.... you could consider this one of your initial steps along the road to becoming your wife's sissy maid.

If your wife finds your work doing the laundry unsatisfactory (she probably will, at least initially), you might introduce her to the idea of motivating you with pants-and-underpants-down (or you in the nude) over-her-knees (OTK) spankings with a wooden paddle, which you could purchase and give to her as a gift. If she agrees, this would accomplish your not-yet-stated desire for your wife to express displeasure with you by spanking you.

Last edited:
I made sure I washed and dried my wife's lingerie. Some of it I had never seen her wearing before. It was an interesting experience, I felt different ,
knowing she was out. Anyway , I was in bed when she got back. I noticed something her body was very damp. When I got up later, there were her panties, with those tell tale signs .

Reactions: Cplindy, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
I forgot to mention. After my wife got back and went to bed ,Whilst she slept I touched then rubbed her pussy. She was very wet and it made me very aroused. I went under the covers and licked her very gently. It was wonderful! She hasn’t said anything yet ...

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
sissymaidcherie said:
I forgot to mention. After my wife got back and went to bed, whilst she slept I touched then rubbed her pussy. She was very wet and it made me very aroused. I went under the covers and licked her very gently. It was wonderful! She hasn’t said anything yet ....
Excellent. You're on the right track. I encourage you to keep up your good work as your wife's cuckold.

nties-upskirt-46.jpgnties-upskirt-46.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, goodwood2506, Cplindy and 4 others
sissymaidcherie said:
..... pic .....
Your wife looks good in her lingerie; sensuously sexy. Is that a photo she sent to her lover....?

Yes, she likes to send pics from time to time. Last night I asked my wife if I had washed her lingerie correctly. She looked at me and asked why . I said , I wanted to do it right for her. She laughed and said that I just like playing with her panties. I blushed a bit.

sissymaidcherie said:
..... Last night I asked my wife if I had washed her lingerie correctly.
Very good. It was appropriate for you to ask if your wife approved of the work she had assigned you.
sissymaidcherie said:
She looked at me and asked why.
Maybe your wife thought your panty-washing task was simple enough that there was no need for you to ask if you had done it correctly (given she kept an eye on you, as you said, while you did the washing).
sissymaidcherie said:
I said , I wanted to do it right for her. She laughed and said that I just like playing with her panties. I blushed a bit.
It sounds like your wife understands you. That's positive, of course. It was nothing to get embarrassed about.

Users who are viewing this thread