• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

found my wife's secret clothes

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date
I would like some advice regarding the next time my wife goes “out”. Should I ask her if she is going with Tom ? ( she currently only mentions it afterwards, previously never). Or should I compliment her first on what she chooses to wear . Can I tell her she looks hot ? One of my deepest desires would be to go shopping with her , watching her try on slutty clothes.. but making it clear they are not for me

Reactions: Cplindy
sissymaidcherie said:
I would like some advice regarding the next time my wife goes “out”. Should I ask her if she is going with Tom ? ( she currently only mentions it afterwards, previously never). Or should I compliment her first on what she chooses to wear . Can I tell her she looks hot ? One of my deepest desires would be to go shopping with her , watching her try on slutty clothes.. but making it clear they are not for me

Simply compliment her first on what she chooses to wear, than allow the the conversation to organically progress. You can always discuss your desire to have a mutual shopping adventure as your dynamic evolves.

sissymaidcherie said:
My wife is now making no attempt to hide the fact when she has been fucking Tom. The laundry basket often contains new panties and thongs which are cum soaked . I would like her to catch me wearing them and give me a spanking over her knee.

Can you share a few pics of her cum soaked panties she leaves in the laundry for you to wash

sissymaidcherie said:
I would like some advice regarding the next time my wife goes “out.” Should I ask her if she is going [to see] Tom? (She currently only mentions it afterwards, previously never.) Or should I compliment her first on what she chooses to wear. Can I tell her she looks hot?
I suggest saying to your wife, "You look hot, Tom will be turned on by that outfit." I.e., just assume she's going out to see her lover.

If you ask your wife if that's what she's going to do, that will open the possibility of her rejecting your question by saying something like, "That's none of your business."
sissymaidcherie said:
One of my deepest desires would be to go shopping with her, watching her try on slutty clothes... but making it clear they are not for me.
That's a reasonable desire. But, I suggest not asking to accompany your wife on her slutty-clothes shopping trips until she becomes more open (with your encouragement) about having a lover, telling you she's going out to meet him (when she is), and telling you to wash her cum-filled panties when she returns from her trysts.

Meanwhile, it sounds like you're making progress with your sexy wife. By way of encouraging her to be more open with you about having a lover, this might be a good time to introduce her to:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(you can suggest she enter HotwifeLetters dot com in her preferred search engine). And, of course, read it yourself.

Last edited:
Well , the big news is that my wife isn't fucking Tom anymore. Apparently she got pissed off when she found out he was servicing a couple of younger clients at the gym . So she is off men for a bit, but I guess it will pass. Any comments?

sissymaidcherie said:
Well , the big news is that my wife isn't fucking Tom anymore. Apparently she got pissed off when she found out he was servicing a couple of younger clients at the gym . So she is off men for a bit, but I guess it will pass. Any comments?
In your post of 2 Nov. 2019 (above) you said your wife was fucking her trainer Tom on Wednesdays. What did she think he was doing on the other 4 days of the week plus Saturdays and Sundays....?

This brings to mind a short post elsewhere in this forum (I can't recall where). It was from a man who said, when he was younger, he had worked as a trainer in a gym — and the number of married women he had fucked, and who had sucked his cock, was more-or-less countless.

You might suggest to your sexy wife that she return to Ashley Madison (which you also found she was following).

Last edited:
Yes indeed. She is too horny not to want it again. I’ll mention the Ashley Maddison , indirectly of course.

You should start buying her slut ty lingerie to wear for whom every she wishes. It's none of your business how many cocks are pleasing your wife.

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread