• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found my wife's secret clothes

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date

sissymaidcherie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2013
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own but this time I was. Well, I was in the spare room I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it up . Well, as you can guess I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and otherclothes. They had been obviously used, but she has never worn these for me. She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on. I would love to know more but how to ask. There is one thing else, about a year ago she did find some older pics of me dressed as a sissymaid. She didn't make a big deal of it then , but maybe it's different now. Any thoughts?
tumblr_mp5gs4mWmY1spwznco1_1280.jpgt.jpgt1.jpg
tumblr_mp5gs4mWmY1spwznco1_1280.jpg t.jpg t1.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys
Sissy Maid Cherie,

So I take it that you and your wife both have a lot of secrets from each other. Your wife has an Ashley Madison account and a specific set of sexy clothing that is not for her husband. In turn meaning she likely shares sexual enjoyment with other men without your knowledge before or after. Then there is you, her husband, having your own secret set of sissy clothing that I am sure that you do not share with your wife since you suggest that she found older pictures of your dressed as a sissy maid.

Why not simply invite her for a date night at home, you either cook or cater, make it a reasonable romantic setting in which you both can appreciate as woman. Have a good dinner and do your best to have a very open and honest conversation about what each of you desire, each of your fantasies and try to become best girl-friends of sorts moving forward.

Squirm

sissymaidcherie said:
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own but this time I was. Well, I was in the spare room I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it up . Well, as you can guess I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and otherclothes. They had been obviously used, but she has never worn these for me. She doesn't know that I found her login page for Ashley Madison and that really turns me on. I would love to know more but how to ask. There is one thing else, about a year ago she did find some older pics of me dressed as a sissymaid. She didn't make a big deal of it then , but maybe it's different now. Any thoughts?
tumblr_mp5gs4mWmY1spwznco1_1280.jpgt.jpgt1.jpg

Do you have taller heels that could make your ass wiggle more?

Thanks for posting your photos, Sissymaidcherie. You're a beautiful sissymaid... gorgeous, in fact. (Assuming, of course, those photos are actually you, as opposed to cut and pasted from a site elsewhere on the Internet.)

sissymaidcherie said:
The other day I was doing some tidying up around the house whilst my wife was at work. It doesn't happen often that I am at home on my own, but this time I was.

Sounds good. I'm sure your wife appreciates it whenever you do the housework... the more the better.

sissymaidcherie said:
While I was in our spare room, I found a box in the back of the wardrobe. It was in the way of some shoes so I moved it and then decided to open it. Well, as you might guess, I found a collection of clothes I had never seen before. When I took a closer look I found pleated microminiskirts, see thru blouses, some high heel shoes, stockings, thong panties, lacy 1/4 cup bras, garters and other clothes.

Ah... so your wife has a secret personna. Intriguing...

sissymaidcherie said:
They had obviously been used, but she has never worn them for me. She doesn't know I also found her login page for Ashley Madison, and that really turns me on.

It sounds like you devote significant effort to spying (in essence) on your wife, in order to avoid talking with her about what she's doing.

sissymaidcherie said:
I would love to know more, but how to ask. There is something else: about a year ago, my wife found some older pics of me dressed as a sissymaid. She didn't make a big deal of it then...

Ah... so your wife also discovered your secret desire to be her sissymaid, but avoided a potentially unpleasant confrontation by "not making a big deal of it"....

sissymaidcherie said:
Maybe it's different now.

I doubt it. Probably your wife, on discovering your sissymaid photos, concluded you are not a "real man," hence she should consider herself free to date and enjoy the pleasures of sex with other men. And, she probably concluded further that even if you discovered her secret life dating, seducing and fucking other men (as you have), you — being a secret sissymaid — would be unlikely to confront her and start an unpleasant fight, or series of fights, over it.

sissymaidcherie said:
Any thoughts?

Yes. You and your wife were made for each other. Your only problem is,
you can't bring yourselves to talk honestly about your secret sexual desires. I suggest circumventing this problem by e-mailing these two links to your wife

The Science of Cuckoldry
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena:
by Dr. Cherry Lee
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

(or, google them — both can be found on the "Cuckold Couple" site), along with a short note saying you found these articles online and you'd appreciate it if she would read them so you can talk with her about them.

Then, set up a romantic evening, as recommended above — lights low, soft music, glasses of wine (or your wife's preferred drink) — and talk with her about the advantages of both of you adopting a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage, in which she dates and tells you about her dates, and in which you agree to remain faithful to her.

Presumably she'll agree, since the two of you already have that type of marriage. All you need to do is bring it out into the open. Your wife may, however, express the usual fears about that destroying your relationship. If she does, you should reassure her that it won't because you want that yourself.

The outcome... optimistically... will be to solve your wife's half of the problem. She will know she has your full agreement and, as well, know that you encourage her to date, seduce, and fuck other men — because that turns you on, as well as her, makes her seem even more attractive to you, and will increase your love for her. (You should, of course, point out these advantages.)

That leaves your half of the problem, which is to bring your sexy wife to a full understanding of your (heretofore "secret") desire to be her sissymaid and, as such, not only do all of the housework for her, including preparing dinners and other meals (when she's home) and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards, but also assisting her with bathing, dressing, and otherwise preparing for her dates, as a real maid would do.

You'll have to decide whether to include that in same romantic-evening conversation with the above, or defer it to a later similarly-romantic evening conversation. A way to approach it would be to order your wife a copy, as an e-book, of:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (173 pp., softcover)

which is written, in essence, for married women whose husbands have secret desires like yours, and who want to take advantage of that.

If you order Ms. Parker's book as an e-book, you could have it sent to your wife's e-mail address, accompanied (slightly in advance) by an e-mail note from you letting her know you've ordered an e-book for her — no need to be too specific, yet — and you'd appreciate it if she would scan it, after it arrives, so the two of you can talk about it.

The outcome (again, optimistically) would be, ideally, for you and your wife to establish a marriage in which you openly understand and acknowledge her desire and need to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while you agree to remain faithful to her, and in which your wife openly understands and acknowledges your desire and need to serve her as her sissymaid, openly attired as such (as in your photos) whenever the two of you are home alone together — and, as well, when you are home alone, doing your housework, while your wife is away working, dating, or otherwise occupied.

Thankyou for your reply.. ...
..it is true...we need to talk

sissymaidcherie said:
Thank you for your reply. It is true... we need to talk.

You're welcome. Will look forward to hearing how that works out.

Hi, interesting post. Any update you would like to share with us?

Users who are viewing this thread