• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

found out g/f was with a 2 black guys and got preg from one

• Thread startersdmike
  • Start date

sdmike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2009
well me and my g/f who is latina/mexican told me she never was with any black man and said she never would be with one, has been with 2. we got into a little discussion because she told me that she was trying to fool around with someone (white guy) and it blew up into a full discussion on how many guys she has fucked, she said it was worse then what she told me. then she told me she was with 2 black guys when she was out of state way before i was in the picture. from what she had told me was he had worked we she went to school (college) and they were talking he said that he would take care of her if she needed anything, she told me he was married and they had sex i guess 10 times is what she said 2 without condoms on and she got pregnant by him but she did not keep it. she said they drove 2 hours away to have the abortion done. and the other guy was someone from the college she went to. he was younger then her and from what she told me he did not get her pregnant. it was a little shock for me because i had asked her several times if she had ever done anything with a black man before and she said hell no. during sex i asked her well told her i wanted to see her fuck a black guy in front of me and that i wanted to see her really take a real dick. she said ok whatever i wanted her to do.

but now after all is said an done she does not want to do it with anyone not even white,black,mexican i am not sure why she is not into it because she is always telling me she wants to find someone else. i am going to find out if she has done it with anymore black guys. i asked her if she knew what bbc ment, and she came back with "big black cock" and i was yes. i said have you thought of the type of guy you want and she said no she did not want anyone and i said what about a girl, because she also told me she is bi and although she has never showed me she was i find it a little hard to believe, but i really know she is into cocks. anyways i thought i would share this story with anyone who was interested in hearing it. feel free to comment or ask questions

Users who are viewing this thread