• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found these photos of my wife

• Thread starterwillis_dg
  • Start date
Thanks for the replies.

I really think that she is already doing it with someone too. The thought of it makes me harder and hornier than I can describe. My mind has been racing for the last hour as she called me a bit ago to tell me to go ahead and have dinner without her because she has to work late. I am wondering if she isn't with this coworker and if maybe he isn't her lover.....

Cock getting hard right now just thinking about and writing it for you guys. Maybe I should go and take a drive by her work and see if her car is there?

Let us know!

We love the gossip!

willis_dg said:
I haven't said anything to her about the pics. Do you think I should ask her and lket her know that it's ok? I really would like to watch her getting it from another man.

Willis You will see one of my posts is deleted. You know why. I wish to hurt no ones feelings and I made a comment on something you posted by mistake. Your wife is very hot :eek: okdeacon WILLIS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED MAN? ITS TOMORROW AND ALL OF OUR COCKS ARE HARD AND DRIPPING PRECUM. DID SHE GET BONED? YOU COULD TELL EVEN IF SHE DID NOT ADMIT IT. TELL HER HOW HOT THIS IS MAKING YOU. SHE WILL HELP YOU OUT. HURRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that she was with her friend last night and I think that they had sex. I base this on her never working late in the past and the fact that when she got home she jumped right into the shower. Once we were in bed for the night she wasn't very receptive to my sexual advances which leads me to believe that she was having sex earlier with her friend. Tonight the kids are away and I am going to come on out and ask her about last night while we are in bed. I am going to stree to her that it turns me on. With any luck she will admit it and then maybe I can watch. I had to jack off several times just thinking about this and I really want this to happen. I am even having fantasies of cleaning up after.

Reactions: Macmachine
You need to lay it out on the line. I think her response will suprise you!

Lets us know as soon as you find out. I think you have a hot wife right now. She will let you in on it when she knows for sure it is something that you really want and especially when she finds out you were so hot you were beating your meat while you thought about her fucking her co worker. You probably have your wish. okdeacon:)

Send Her My Way Ill Will Be More Than Happy To Giver Her This Big Fat Cock

total bullshit.

Lots of play this weekend. Also lots of talk of my wanting to see her with another man. While she didn't come out and admit to fucking her coworker she did admit to thinking about what he would be like in bed. We both had incredible orgasms talking about it in bed. I have made it clear that this is something that I would really like to see and I think she is coming around to the idea of maybe letting me have it. I still believe that she is in fact doing him but just doesn't want to admit it.

willis_dg said:
Lots of play this weekend. Also lots of talk of my wanting to see her with another man. While she didn't come out and admit to fucking her coworker she did admit to thinking about what he would be like in bed. We both had incredible orgasms talking about it in bed. I have made it clear that this is something that I would really like to see and I think she is coming around to the idea of maybe letting me have it. I still believe that she is in fact doing him but just doesn't want to admit it.
Willis he is nailing her. You have a Hot Wife. Remember she has to trust you totally then she will tell you. Have you showed her this thread yet? okdeacon

it is so hot to hear how you and your lovely wife talk about another man while you are fucking her. tell us more about your dirty talk. has she moaned oh yes! i want to fuck him,i hope he has a nice big cock.
tell us more.
she has such nice hot tits, she turns me on!!!

Willis; ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Let us know man. What has she told you. :eek: okdeacon Shes fucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

She finally admitted it a couple of nights ago. We were in bed laying on our sides, me behind her. I had my cock in her and was fucking her slow and talking to her and she admitted that yes, she had fucked him. I assured her that I am not upset and am extremely turned on. I asked her how it happened and she explained that the first time they fucked it was at a motel that he had arranged for. They had been teasing each other at work and she finally told him to put up or shut up. He e-mailed her later that day with a motel location and room number and told her to be there after work. She went to the room and they had some pretty hot sex. He took her in several positions and came in her. She said that he is very long lasting and is very good in the bedroom. She has had sex several other times with him and every time it is mind blowing for her. Here words exactly. Needless to say our sex has been really good since then and my cock is pretty much drained. I have asked if could possibly watch and she said that she would have to talk to her lover about it first. At the very least she has said that she will tell me before she does it again so that I can know when it is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Macmachine
willis_dg said:
She finally admitted it a couple of nights ago. We were in bed laying on our sides, me behind her. I had my cock in her and was fucking her slow and talking to her and she admitted that yes, she had fucked him. I assured her that I am not upset and am extremely turned on. I asked her how it happened and she explained that the first time they fucked it was at a motel that he had arranged for. They had been teasing each other at work and she finally told him to put up or shut up. He e-mailed her later that day with a motel location and room number and told her to be there after work. She went to the room and they had some pretty hot sex. He took her in several positions and came in her. She said that he is very long lasting and is very good in the bedroom. She has had sex several other times with him and every time it is mind blowing for her. Here words exactly. Needless to say our sex has been really good since then and my cock is pretty much drained. I have asked if could possibly watch and she said that she would have to talk to her lover about it first. At the very least she has said that she will tell me before she does it again so that I can know when it is happening.
lets see some photos of her and her lover

We're with ya Wil!

Willis; You have a Hot Wife:eek: So Hot:p So Happy for you BOTH. There is nothing finner that a Hot Wife:D She how trusts you and I know you will give her the respect she deserves. Is it not a nut buster to have your dick buried up to your nuts pounding that pussy and find out she is fucking her coworker? Man you two have it made now so ENJOY:) Please post some more photos. TELL HER WE ALL THANK HER AND WE ARE AS HOT ABOUT HER AS YOU ARE. okdeacon

willis_dg said:
I haven't said anything to her about the pics. Do you think I should ask her and lket her know that it's ok? I really would like to watch her getting it from another man.

Pull these pics up on the computer for her to see...and give her a sly smile as though you know. And, try not to be too judgmental as she offers up her explainations. Just say sexual natures are what they are...and "sometimes very hard to control". She will be more honest with you and it will ultimately turn into a new sexual adventure for the two of you.

Suppress your jealousy, at all costs ..and use it to fuel your new found lust for her.

Sorry Will! I'm a little behind the times. Didn't see that last post of yours. Looks like you are doing OK!

This is getting better n better... So continue...

Users who are viewing this thread