• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found This In Wifes Panty Drawer!

• Thread starterHusbandofMomof2
  • Start date

HusbandofMomof2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2012
So apparently she does have another side to her.

Attachments

• IMG-20120311-00145.jpg
    IMG-20120311-00145.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Make sure she 'knows you know' in a non-threatening way.

Make sure that you tell her how much you love her... and that because you love her so much for being a good and faithful wife, you want her to have all of her fantasies fulfilled.

Make sure she knows that you think she deserves it.

Probably something she picked up to prep herself for her business trip.

Maybe I am jeolous of it given the color and size of it? Does that mean anything that she picked that particular one?

It means A LOT. My wife had one, she rode it while it was stuck to the bath tub. She came like gangbusters. Also if you are giving her oral, while you duck her with it, she will cum like crazy. Also, wash it with alcohol after use, and store it in a plastic bag, with half a cup of corn starch. The corn starch will keep it like New. I speak from a LOT of experience. If it isn't properly disinfected, all kinds of nasty critters will grow in the surface. I bought my wifes first REALISTIC cock, trust me on this... she will cum like crazy with your mouth, and that.

Somehow I am not totally sure she wanted me finding it or she has plans for it and me.

HusbandofMomof2 said:
Probably something she picked up to prep herself for her business trip.

I don't know ... it doesn't look all that big ... maybe 6" max. You would think she would prep with something a little bigger.

HusbandofMomof2 said:
Somehow I am not totally sure she wanted me finding it or she has plans for it and me.

Who knows ... doesn't look like she's used much if any of the lube :D

Actually that thought did cross my mind cumbox. Check your messages.

Mine too, she has great fun with them.

Users who are viewing this thread