• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Four Corners Fucking

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Four Corners Fucking

by EroticWriter

“Do you really plan to do it?”

I knew what Sharon was asking about, but I wanted to hear her say it again. “Do what?”

“Fuck me in four states at once.”

I loved hearing that. The F word was something I usually could not get my wife to use, but for this occasion I had told her that we would be fucking and not necessarily making love. We were on U.S. Route 160 and heading south. Much of our trip to the four corners monument was being made in the state of Colorado, but soon we would be seeing three other states, and standing on them, all at the same time.

And also be fucking on them, all four of them. That was the plan. It was nearing dusk and I knew that any tourists in the area were probably already headed somewhere else. You can't do much viewing of the beautiful red southwest in the dark.

There it was ahead, the sign announced, Four Corners Monument. We pulled in, and saw people all around, and some permanent structure with roofs surrounding much of the parking lot around the monument. The roofs were for the purpose of allowing the Navaho to set up booths and sell trinkets to the tourists. The last time I had been through here, there had been nothing but little wooden huts of a temporary nature standing around. How times change.

There were only a couple of cars left carrying tourists, and maybe five or six pickup trucks used by the Navaho to get about. I could see that all the little shops had been shut down, and soon there would not be a soul in sight.

“We'll have to hang around a little bit, baby until everyone leaves. Then we can get it on. In the meantime lets look like tourists and go stand on the monument.”

We did, and Sharon giggled as she saw me place one foot in Colorado, another in Utah, and then bend down as just about everyone did and stick one hand on Arizona and the other on New Mexico. She took a photo of me, and I did the same with her. Typical tourist visitor stuff. The good stuff was to happen later.

I had no illusions about being the 'first' to fuck in four states at once. That monument has been there since time began probably and at one time, the area being so isolated, I suppose some fucking had even occurred during the day. I had even seen a cartoon in Playboy magazine many years ago. The cartoon showed a couple walking away from the monument and the man was carrying a blanket while saying, “I'll bet that was a first.”

They had apparrently done it during the day in their cartoon. Not now though, not during the day. At least not during the warm season between March and October of each year. There were too many tourists aound during the day, and of course the Navaho.

So we walked around looking touristy and holding hands. Even though it was just dusk, the full moon was up and already illuminating the sky. After dark, it would be providing some good lighting for our fuck session.

Then, with only a couple of Navaho trucks left to go, we went over and sat in the car.

“Soon baby, soon. They'll all be gone and we can do our thing.”

“Are you sure that no one stays here to guard this place all night?”

“I doubt it. Last time I was here it was near dark and everyone was already gone. There's no reason for anyone to stay on now unless they just want to guard all this new concrete and marble construction. No, I think soon enough we'll be alone.”

And we were. I watched as the tailights of the last Chevrolet pickup disappeared out onto US 160. “That's it baby. Let's take the blanket, get you naked and go at it.”

Sharon giggled. “Get ME naked? I expect you to take it all off too..”

“Oh I will. If anyone drives up late we'll be able to see their headlights and get our duds on well before they get here. Running around naked where a bunch of people were walking around just a little while before will be a blast.”

And then Sharon got ornery. “When we are going it, which end of me do you want over which states? Remember, I'll have a head over one state, two arms over two states, and...” she giggled, “my pussy over another.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, laughing. “And I suppose you could say that the only part of you that is getting fucked is where your pussy is located, so I'll probably have to keep rotating you until we do them all.”

Together, we stood beside a bench and removed our clothes. The air was still quite warm but I knew that soon enough the air would be cooling down since the low humidity of the southwestern desert does not hold much heat once the sun goes down.

Now naked, I bent down and felt the monument, on the state of New Mexico actually. “It's still warm from the sun. It will be nice and cozy under your ass.”

“Maybe so,” Sharon breathed, but I still want to use that blanket to soften where I have to lie.”

I spread the blanket folded double out across the State of Utah, placing it so that the names of the other three states still showed at the top of the towel. “Now baby, you can start with your ass over Utah, and then we can work our way clockwise around the dial until we have done them all.”

She pulled a funny. “Did you say..'clockwise?”

I caught on immediately. “Sorry, I meant to say 'cockwise.'

Oh darn. I am so used to having the image of my wife's naked body in my mind that I have forgotten that my readers might like to hear about how she looks. Five feet five, 38 DD and....

No, that's what most writers say about their real or imaginary wife in these stories. Actually Sharon at that time was (and still is) five eight, around 135, and a nice pair of C cups. Firm C cups. Flat waist, oh very flat and hard since she has done a lot of sit ups, a geat nicely rounded ass and legs that not only reach all the way to the ground but exhibit some nice thighs and calves along the way.

Oh, and her pussy? Just like her head, covered in thin golden shaded blonde hair and a set of inner lips that stick out just a little further than her outer lips so we all can see them without having to get in real close and squint.

She was on her back now and ready, oh so ready. “Want me to eat you first,” I asked as I stared leeringly down at her?

“I thought you'd never ask. But remember, you also have to fuck me in Utah before we move on to Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona.”

“Mmmmm that feels good!”

I had started out by having something from the Mormon menu. “Do you want to cum in every state while we're at it?”

“Oooh. I don't think I could handle that, so let's save it, yours especially until we get to state number four.”

I got above her and took aim. “Uuuuh.” She was making some nice sounds here. “That's it baby, now you've got some Utah cock in you. How do you like it so far?” I was working my way into her tight cunt, taking my time and moving my ass back and forth at least five or six times before bottoming out.

Sharon was getting pretty excited. “I think I'm going to be cumming before we make all the rounds.”

“Really? Which state do you want to cum in?”

“I don't know, let me see, it's going to be pretty soon. I know, I WANT TO CUM IN COLORADO!”

So without further ado I pulled out of Sharon and sort of tugged her ass over to my left, her right, and now her pussy was over Colorado. “O.K. Baby. Colorado it is.” Before I had given her another four or five deep strokes she was cumming, and hard.

“Looks like Colorado cock is just what she needs.”

“What the fuck? Someone was speaking. Sharon froze, and I stayed on and in her but turned my head. Apparently not all the workers had left because I looked up and though I was seeing a man in a cowboy hat I could see that he was Navaho Indian.

I started to get off and he grinned. “Stay in her man. You've got a good start on making the tour, and this won't be the first time I've watched someone fuck the four states.”

I looked down at Sharon, who had stopped humping up at me and was looking over at the Indian. I sensed that the thought of being watched was more turning her on than not. “You don't mind,” she asked while meeting his eyes with hers?

He laughed. “Honey, I don't own the place, I just sell shit here. When I saw you two hanging back and waiting for every one to leave, I just waited and hoped that you wouldn't see my truck which I keep parked behind my little hut.”

I could see that his hand was sort of rugging up and down on what looked to be a very visible bulge in his blue jeans. “Now that you've got a good start on two states and what sounded like a good cum you might need some additional inspiration before you finish your tour.”

As both Sharon and I looked on, he opened his trousers and boldly tugged his prick out. And of course, it just happened to be one large tomahawk. “You guys fuck, I'll watch, and when you cum, maybe I will too.”

I looked into Sharon's eyes. “Are you O.K. with this?”

She nodded with a little frown, but I could see that she was more looking at what he was stroking than looking away. She turned her head back to me. “Let's do it!”

I didn't know about my wife, but her willingness to proceed while looking up at a very impressive hunk of Navaho meat really got me excited. “Let's move your pussy over to New Mexico now.”

She raised her butt, I shifted the blanket, and her ass came along, and in the process her pussy too. I was back into her immediately and as Sharon began moaning, and I think exaggerating her noise so that he would hear, I realized that I was not going to be able to hold back.

“Shit baby, I'm cumming!” And I did, pumping several built up shots of thick cum into the pussy that I had fondled, finally seduced and then married. A pussy that until now had only been serviced by my almost seven inch prick. She had cum in Colorado, and I had only made it to New Mexico.

I was laying on my wife and breathing heavy and wondering how I was going to be able to get my wilted cock up again so we could finish up with one more state. And then he spoke up.

“You still have Arizona to go. If you need help, I'll be glad to be of service.”

Both of us looked straight up because he had walked right up beside us and was standing on Colorado. He was stroking his meat, and it looked very impressive indeed. The moonlight was flooding down on his cock, and as I looked up at him and back down at Sharon, I knew.

She wanted to use him to do Arizona. This was so wild, so crazy that I just had to go along with it. If she wanted, and he was ready, I was ready to move aside. I pulled my dripping cock out of my wife's still quivering cunt and spoke softly. “We still need to move you over one more state.”

She raised her hips and as I moved the blanket under her, her ass came along and she was ready to do Arizona. At that point I don't think she knew for sure what my plan was, for me to continue or to move off and allow him to fuck her.

She knew when weakly, I stood up with my wilted cock now very visible in the moonlight. But already I could feel it starting to harden once again.

“Go ahead, you two. I'll watch from New Mexico.”

Just like that, so simple, so casual it sounded, I was allowing something to happen. Allowing my wife to be serviced by a strange man that she seemed to want, her first, or allowing this man to fuck my wife, also a first.

Because he was wearing cowboy boots he didn't try to pull off his jeans. Instead he just tugged them down all the way to his ankles, and as he rose again, both Sharon and I had a full look at what he was toting, and it was impressive indeed. Those balls below looked like they might contain enough firewater to flood Arizona.

As he knelt between my wife's legs, I heard Sharon giggle and then, without being asked she reached up and took hold of his swinging tomahawk. I saw her getting a good feel of his manhood as she stroked his foreskin back and forth once, twice, and then as she aimed him, his hips eased forward and down.

“Ooooh shit! Ooooh that's nice.”

She had said it so loud I listened to see if I could hear any coyotes answering in the distance. Nothing, just the sound of my wife letting out additional gasps and then moans as the big Indian laid his weight over her and the way it looked, he was lying full upon her instead of staying up on his knees.

Maybe he didn't want to stay up on his knees on that hard metal. I know that even with a blanket under me my knees had not exactly been real comfortable. I expected Sharon to protest at having him maybe squashing her, but she didn't seem to mind because she was moaning and I saw, trying to squirm her hips under him.

And then, as he bottomed out on my wife, deeper than I had ever gone into her and surprising me that she was able to comfortably take him, he spoke, and I think he was trying to be funny. He was.

“White man squaw have heap nice pussy. Able to take Indian, no problem.”

Oh yeah, my white squaw took him all right, and he made it last. After all, he had to do it all within just one state. As he laid his weight on her he pumped, and pumped and my wife humped back at him as best she could since she was pinned to the state of Arizona..

I don't know which of them was cumming first. I think it was a mutual effort. But one thing for sure, my wife apparently was turned onto this man enough to be kissing him, and madly as she moaned out an orgasm over Arizona that sounded like it had a Colorado cum beat, big time.

His ass continued to move as he milked his meat deeply into her, maybe filling her tight pussy to overflowing with his papoose making prick juice.

Holding my rigid prick, I waited and watched as he pulled out and stood up. “My turn,” I said, perhaps rather loudly since I had become aware that my wife seemed to have forgotten that I was still there.

My wife looked up at me as she continued to lie with her legs opened, revealing her matted and wet pussy hairs shining in the moonlight. “Oh honey, I don't think I have enough strength left to move on to Utah again.”

“That's alright honey. “Like he said, I missed Arizona, so now I'll make up for it.”

He moved out of the way as I knelt down and mounted my wife, keeping my weight off of her since she seemed to be having trouble catching her breath.

I sank, or rather, fell in. Wow did my wife ever feel big. I think it was probably a case of her not only being freshly stretched but also of her traveling pussy being filled with a gallon of Firewater,

She was loose, and wet, and I had already shot one load. “This might take a little while honey.”

She hugged me and weakly tried to raise her legs until they were once again around her husband. “That's alright. I'll stay right here in Arizona while you enjoy yourself.” And then, thinking on it, she hastily added, 'and me too!”

Apparently, by the way her Arizona pussy was feeling, I had fucked my wife every which way but loose, and her big buck Navaho fuck had talken care of the loose.

Users who are viewing this thread