Fran Dresher is dating a former NBA player

• Thread starterspeaker1212
  • Start date

speaker1212

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2004
Fran Dresher was on a radio show earlier this morning and she revealed that she was dating a retired NBA player. She wouldnt say who but gave a clue that his nickname was "The General". The radio hosts looked it up and it is former NBA player Gary Grant. Below are pics of Fran .Just another white girl gone black.....
FranDresher1.jpg

Dunno who that girl is but she's hot. Anyone got more pics of her? Also anyone got pics of The General? I'm interested to see what they'd look like on a date.

She's "The Nanny." One of the hottest women on TV. Would I, Would I!!!

shes just going to get better and better!

nice rack...

I gotta get me one of those body stockings.......

The general was sherman douglas, you should really take your women to more basketball games, its where the physically perfect black men can be seen best

Attachments

• untitled_952.jpg
    untitled_952.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3,196
Ok first if that's True, about the former Baskeball Player, Horace Grant, his nick name was the General, that played for the Chicago Bulls during the Championships seasons in the 90's [/b]

Good for her. She looks great!!!

It isn't Sherman Douglass or Horance Grant-it's GARY Grant (former Michigan abd Clipper star). She said as much on Howard Stern.

Who cares........as long as a Brotha is getting a Piece of that Action, that's all that matters!

Peace. 8)

Yeah, but the darker the better. Was just clarifying anyway-helps some people whack off to the visual. ;)

Two More Pix

sceptical said:
Dunno who that girl is but she's hot. Anyone got more pics of her? Also anyone got pics of The General? I'm interested to see what they'd look like on a date.

Here are two more pictures of Fran.

Attachments

• FranDrescher009.jpg
    FranDrescher009.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 510
  • FranDrescher010.jpg
    FranDrescher010.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 586
The General is a retired spurs champion. David Robinson.

edit: why are people bumping 3 yr old threads?

Fran Dresher is dating a former NBA player Reply to Thread

David Robinson was the Admiral.

She's fine!!

Hell, this is so old she may be a lesbian by now........

cooleyhound said:
David Robinson was the Admiral.
ah yes. Very true. I was thinking in the wrong aspect.

pimpology101 said:
Hell, this is so old she may be a lesbian by now........

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a nice one!

we keep losing our white women to black men, We (white men) are going to go extinct.

It was the hair on the Nanny that hid her attractiveness. Nude work in other films let the secret out...

anyone have any pics of fran drescher's feet?