• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Freckles

• Thread starterSlimdickens
  • Start date

Slimdickens

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2005
I personally love women with freckles on their chest or shoulders and of course face too. Not over done just a light batch on a fair skinned white woman totally devoted to her virile black lover. A picture taken from behind and above as she sucks her lovers thick ebony cock! Anybodt else like this too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like this one an old girlfriend.:yumyum:

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 729
I couldn't agree more! You describe freckles exactly how and where I like 'em too! Remember, Richard Gere told kim Basinger in No Mercy that "heaven was a woman with freckles on her tits!"

love love love love love love love love those freckles!

especially on tan skin for me!

Feeling you bro!! I gotta freckle fetish too, on the face especially... Fair skinned black chicks, white chicks, haven't seen any asian ones yet!! My latest freak moment, I was watching HBO and saw - why? - Rosie O'Donnel's(?) lesbian/gay family cruise, anyway these two gay dudes had adopted this biracial black girl, she's 17/18 yrs. old now and about to attend college. Little hottie w/ mAjor freckles on her face, like her skin couldn't decide what color it wanted to be!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread