• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Free in Tennessee

• Thread starterjlow1
  • Start date

jlow1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2007
Any one like to have this cock for a weekend or 2?

Tell me what you think!!!

:feedback:

Attachments

• jlow31.JPG
    jlow31.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 407
mmm.Very nice.Wish I was in Tennessee right now,lowering myself onto that beautiful piece of machinery.

Not a reply you probably want but.
I do know I could please you.
I do have references, lol

Contact me at least you are sure I am real

I wish!!
I'd love to see more...

Hey how about a few more comments here.
Like to know what you think

Jlow1

A boys face & a real mans cock. Your cock looks delicious!

Hey all
Thanks for the comments especially from you ladies and the couples.
Please keep them cumming and the ones I made contact with, IM SOOOO looking forward to making your day or should I say NIGHT

Where in Tennessee...exactly ??

Don't mean to break you womens bubble here but this pic is all over Craigslist in a bunch of different states. He has even said 19 year old nine inch dick. Also seen 22 year old nine inch dick so tread lightly oh one even had a little pay rate on it for the ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
muleman said:
Don't mean to break you womens bubble here but this pic is all over Craigslist in a bunch of different states. He has even said 19 year old nine inch dick. Also seen 22 year old nine inch dick so tread lightly oh one even had a little pay rate on it for the ladies.

Just what we need...another fraud.

Thanks, my friend.

Pay rate? WTF. Dudes can get women to pay to look at their dick pics? That's CRAZY!!!!

Neat 'n Petite said:
Just what we need...another fraud.

Thanks, my friend.
Oh I'd never let you get led astray your my lady and always have been you know that. My best lady friend here. Muleman

pimpology101 said:
Pay rate? WTF. Dudes can get women to pay to look at their dick pics? That's CRAZY!!!!
Oh ya Pimp had a add that I seen in the Craigslist some where wanted a little money from the ladies to use his dick for pleasure. This guy or who ever that posted this pic is another one of them that if you meet you'd fall out of your socks. Fraud damn I don't know why people can't be straight about shit. Suppose to meet this couple Pimp in Cedar Rapids Iowa went there and here was this guy white 60 some years old alone and I was suppose to meet this white couple for fun alot younger age. No woman just a old troll that wanted to see my cock before his wife could have it. Turned around and left. Dam old dick suckers anyway. Shit I'm moving to Tenn to be by my honey.

If I posted a pic and asked the ladies to pay to see it, prissypair would just claim I stole it and sue me for a percentage! lmao

So i'll stick to meeting ladies for free........and for fun!

pimpology101 said:
If I posted a pic and asked the ladies to pay to see it, prissypair would just claim I stole it and sue me for a percentage! lmao

So i'll stick to meeting ladies for free........and for fun!

You know you're gonna get him all up tight again. Where you went wrong you should of showed your back sides bent over he would of been the one with the blown out hole, tightass. Hey I want some of that money to dam it maybe we can do a class action against you. If you want to settle out of court I'll take your movies and call it even.

Nah, I'll just get one of my ladies to sex you up and get you to dismiss the suit!

Lord knows I wanted too but I just don't have the self-discipline to walk away and be the bigger, better man when someone's lying about me and taking pot shots. I'll have to work on it because I came out of it looking as badly as he did.

Users who are viewing this thread