• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Free use wife's pics

• Thread starterAlexeros
  • Start date

Alexeros

Free use pics
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2022
France
twitter.com
I'm looking for a friend who enjoy owning all her pics and making her "famous" anywhere he wants online, low limits. Research long term, Dm me and we'll talk about it

Reactions: Denta and Xuteboy
Wife's pics contents

Screenshot_20221225-220658_Chrome.jpg

Alexeros said:
I'm looking for a friend who enjoy owning all her pics and making her "famous" anywhere he wants online, low limits. Research long term, Dm me and we'll talk about it
please send me your bitch

Reactions: Alexeros
Stewkatz said:
Make my wife a web slut by using TeamViewer or anydesk and posting her on all the sites you want from my browser
give me your number on anydesk

Alexeros said:
I would make her famous I got three places to do it too

kokomojoe said:
I would make her famous I got three places to do it too
Kokomojoe buddy you got me jagr just send to my email and I will tighten u up
Jagr

Alexeros said:
Might be interested

Stewkatz said:
Looking to give someone full access with TeamViewer or anydesk to all my wife's pics and videos and personal ID. Post her and make her a web slut
Email me at rodsan2600@yahoo.com

Alexeros said:
i prefer to meet her and ***** her in the real, with or without you. can we talk about that too?

Alexeros said:
I can help you out with that.

Users who are viewing this thread