• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

French woman for BBC

• Thread starterguillaume_muriel
  • Start date

guillaume_muriel

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2006
We're a french couple with one kid, living in Paris. She's 38 y.o. and in the last three years, she'd met 20 black lovers. Sometimes bareback (despite not taking the pill).

We will be glad to hear your comments on her photos.

Attachments

• 20070117_IMG_0821bis.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0821bis.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 9,735
  • 20070117_IMG_0833bis.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0833bis.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 5,397
  • 20070117_IMG_0854bis.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0854bis.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 5,256
An other one photo.

guillaume_muriel said:
We're a french couple with one kid, living in Paris. She's 38 y.o. and in the last three years, she'd met 20 black lovers. Sometimes bareback (despite not taking the pill).

We will be glad to hear your comments on her photos.

An other meeting with two black men. She's screaming her pleasure while he takes her ass.

Attachments

• 20070321_IMG_0924bis_J.JPG
    20070321_IMG_0924bis_J.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 5,314
wow. The pics are great . And get two blacks show that she is a real hot woman. Post more.

Hahah, she's blushing. My gf turns the same colour after I make her cum a few times from a good fucking

guillaume_muriel said:
An other meeting with two black men. She's screaming her pleasure while he takes her ass.
OMG that is so sexy. Please show more. I have read a lot about Parisian girls getting Black cock there and it is such a turn on. Tell us what happens? How does she arrange to meet them ?

Guillaume Muriel
great pics ! let see more please
where you from in Paris ?
xxx

You simply must love the French. J't'adore!:confused::bj::

want to see more of this sexy white girl

FROGSMILE said:
OMG that is so sexy. Please show more. I have read a lot about Parisian girls getting Black cock there and it is such a turn on. Tell us what happens? How does she arrange to meet them ?

Indeed, many french Women appreciate black men. In particular young women between 25 and 35 years. In the street, you see a lot of couples of young white women and black men, especially in Paris.

Muriel was 34 years old when she had her first black lover. But at age 25, she had already had two moroccan lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three more pics of Muriel...

... with the same black man. The pseudonym of this man is - in french - "black fecondeur" that means "black breeder". He's a well kown man in the french world of interracial sex because he searches unprotected relations with fertile white women.

On the first one, look how she take his cock in hand. On the second and third, he is starting to penetrate her.

Kiss

M & G

Attachments

• 20070117_IMG_0824b.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0824b.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 3,117
  • 20070117_IMG_0831b.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0831b.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,792
  • 20070117_IMG_0847b.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0847b.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,847
Nice pictures.

Do you ever join in or only after her lovers have gone?

Dave

great pics , please more !
xxx

I would just like to say that black guy deserves any white woman with black stockings including my girlfriend. She would definately love your bbc!

mmm :)

Of course he could have any woman he wanted - and yes I would definitely take that cock and dress up in lovely stockings for him :)

Lovely to hear that the younger French women are getting to know the pleasures of a big black lover, especially nice to hear that the lovers are looking to breed the white women too.

Hottight14u

An other picture...

Thank you for all your messages. It' very stimulating for us. Especially for Muriel (lol)...

Kiss

M & G

Attachments

• 20061115_IMG_0626b.JPG
    20061115_IMG_0626b.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,437
Ok again, yea great to hear the french women are enjoying black cock, its only right. And I disagree, I'm enjoying the pussy and ass hair alot, and I usualy dont. POST MORE!!!

great pics

guillaume_muriel said:
Indeed, many french Women appreciate black men. In particular young women between 25 and 35 years. In the street, you see a lot of couples of young white women and black men, especially in Paris.

Muriel was 34 years old when she had her first black lover. But at age 25, she had already had two moroccan lovers.
I have PM you and would love to chat about this on Messenger. She is so sexy and I love that she does not shave or wax pussy, such a pleasant change after the California Barbi Doll look. Vive La France !

Users who are viewing this thread