• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

French woman for BBC

• Thread starterguillaume_muriel
  • Start date
nice pussy, very hairey and sexy

guillaume_muriel said:
How old were you ? I was barely 25 y.o. when I met my first maroccan lover. He was very dominant and it was something new (a real discovering) to be submitted to a man. He knew also how to teach a young white student. Though it was the end of my studies because I was going to start to become a teacher. Lol...

Kisses,

M.

I was 22 then. I felt that with a black woman I wasnt seen as reparations or a trophy like my previous experiences. Anyway thats what Ive stayed with since.

Last edited by a moderator:
pics are great you must post more:bj:

Hello Muriel : superbes photos (et superbe touffe).
Une question "technique" : est-ce que les hommes noirs éjaculent plus que les blancs ?
Car ma femme (jolie blonde) voudrait essayer avec un noir, et elle aime plus que tout les très grosses éjaculations (en plus de la taille du pénis bien sur).
Merci par avance pour la réponse et félicitations pour tes photos.

Guillaume..you got yourself one beautiful hot slut there guy.. would love to see MUCH more..got any with a cock in her mouth?

altosax said:
Hello Muriel : superbes photos (et superbe touffe).
Une question "technique" : est-ce que les hommes noirs éjaculent plus que les blancs ?
Car ma femme (jolie blonde) voudrait essayer avec un noir, et elle aime plus que tout les très grosses éjaculations (en plus de la taille du pénis bien sur).
Merci par avance pour la réponse et félicitations pour tes photos.

Hello !

Merci pour ton message.

Côté éjaculation, ça dépend des partenaires mais je trouve que mes amants noirs éjaculent plus que mes petits amis blancs autrefois. Ce que j'ai adoré une fois, c'est d'entendre un de mes amants noirs me glisser à l'oreille, en me pénétrant "je n'ai pas baisé pendant une semaine pour te garder toute ma semence". Ca m'a terriblement excitée !

Bises

Muriel

29fan said:
Guillaume..you got yourself one beautiful hot slut there guy.. would love to see MUCH more..got any with a cock in her mouth?

Hi

Muriel is writing... Thank you for your message. A picture of me with a cock in my mouth ? Something like this picture ?

Kisses

Muriel

Attachments

• 20070321_IMG_G&M0908bis.JPG
    20070321_IMG_G&M0908bis.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,516
janet said:
I was 22 then. I felt that with a black woman I wasnt seen as reparations or a trophy like my previous experiences. Anyway thats what Ive stayed with since.

Hello

Do you really think that some black or arab men see white girl as reparations ? As a trophy, I agree with you : some of my black men treat me as a trophy.
But like reparations, I'm not sure but may be you're right. May be you felt yourself like as reparations ?

Kisses

Muriel

guillaume_muriel said:
Hello

Do you really think that some black or arab men see white girl as reparations ? As a trophy, I agree with you : some of my black men treat me as a trophy.
But like reparations, I'm not sure but may be you're right. May be you felt yourself like as reparations ?

Kisses

Muriel

I have come across some African men who did joke about reparations when making love. I would just play along with it, as i guess we cant really say anything given our history. All men treat their women as trophys anyway.

Magnifique Muriel! I love your pictures so much. I enjoy seeing how red faced (flushed) you get when aroused by Black cock. Please....more, more !

c'est genial ,
ces photos sont tres jolie , peux - tu nous envoyer plus ?

janet said:
I have come across some African men who did joke about reparations when making love. I would just play along with it, as i guess we cant really say anything given our history. All men treat their women as trophys anyway.

You're right : all men treat their women as trophy anyway. But it is what we like, isn't it... Especially when the men are black...

FROGSMILE said:
Magnifique Muriel! I love your pictures so much. I enjoy seeing how red faced (flushed) you get when aroused by Black cock. Please....more, more !

If you love my pics, may be will you love these two ones too ?

kisses,

Muriel

Attachments

• 20070117_IMG_0820BIS.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0820BIS.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,215
  • 20070117_IMG_0838bis.JPG
    20070117_IMG_0838bis.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,035
ohhgod just look at here face how she enjoy this black stud....she is beutyful!!

guillaume_muriel;If you love my pics said:
Oh thank you Muriel, I love to see you so red faced and near to orgasm. You look so sexy with black hands and cock on you and in you. My favorite is when you are used by 2 men at one time for then I can see you enjoy double the pleasure and that is so erotic to see !!!! Tres Magnifique ! Please do not stop.

I want to hear you say that you lick her pussy clean on those occasions when they ride her bareback.

I loved looking at the big muscles on her Bulls. Imagine the power of their loins as they thrust their rods into her pussy.

Being French is a bonus. She has a massive crop of pubic hair. Has she ever shaved it off to please you ?

She is a lucky person to have such an understanding person as you.

I just love it when a wife is given a decent pounding (over and above her usual trickle dose of watery sperm).

guillaume_muriel said:
You're right : all men treat their women as trophy anyway. But it is what we like, isn't it... Especially when the men are black...

I guess its just a reality that we are trophys so it might as well be black.
Nice photos.
keep us posted...........

I was reading recently how France's population is increasing, unlike other countries of major pop - like the UK , Germany or Italy. It said this was due in part to immigration (which also exists in these other countries) but also to French women having children by these new immigrants- mainly african and arab. So these African men are effectively reversing the pop decline.
Interesting......

The bruthas must get their reparations and payment by way of sexin all of the white women, whenever they please. This is a good start to the centuries of oppression bruthas have suffered for having large penises.

janet said:
I was reading recently how France's population is increasing, unlike other countries of major pop - like the UK , Germany or Italy. It said this was due in part to immigration (which also exists in these other countries) but also to French women having children by these new immigrants- mainly african and arab. So these African men are effectively reversing the pop decline.
Interesting......

You're right : french population is increasing a lot since some years. Because of immigration and also with babies... The main immigration in France is from Africa (black and arab). In the principal towns, like Paris, you can see how the french society can be interracial. Every morning, in the train or the subway, I can see back men with white women. Every morning, between two stations, I see a young black man (25-27 y.o.) with a young white brunette (22 y.o.). And it is just one case in the middle of plenty of cases of interracial couples. I think that in France one can see more interracial couples than in other countries.

Kisses,

Muriel

Users who are viewing this thread