• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fresh Danish pussy

• Thread startercaslar
  • Start date

caslar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2007
Hi guys and girls, here´s my little contribution. This pussy has only been fucked by 3 men for 29 years, - but as we now are looking for cucks I am sure this will change very soon. So - this is the "before" picture, I will post again when its more wide, open - and full of cum. Enjoy the weekend.

Attachments

• emne.JPG
    emne.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,540
Nice pussy and tits

I hope to see more of your lady ;)

Show me more!

I would love for here to smother mee with that clean shaved pussy. Please send a picture showing her from behind.

Det

Ser sgu lækkert ud....VIS endelig mere, vi er jo flere nydere af en SÅ smuk fisse :)

Knus
K & T

Caslar

caslar said:
Hi guys and girls, here´s my little contribution. This pussy has only been fucked by 3 men for 29 years, - but as we now are looking for cucks I am sure this will change very soon. So - this is the "before" picture, I will post again when its more wide, open - and full of cum. Enjoy the weekend.

Gorgeous just fucking gorgeous. Yes I would eat your fresh fucked cum filled pussy:p:p:p:p Get it stretched beautiful. Its a low down shame that pretty sweet little pussy has only had three different dicks in her in 29 yrs. Someone should get their balls kicked for keeping all that pussy for themselves. That is just not right. You got a lot of missed cock to make up for. So sweet little wife as we say here in Gods Country; Make Hay While the Sun Shines. Waiting for fresh danish, cum filled. Your Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! okdeacon

not bad.....

Nice tan,cunt looks o.k..What's her asshole look like?Does she wipe properly?I hear europeans in general aren't that clean about themselves.Is her stank o.k.?These are important questions if you plan to ***** the bitch here in the states.

to fuck that pussy and caress those tits is a thought that had me with an instantly hard dick

Nice lady

Nice pic, mate. So the girl is ready to cross some boundries.. love to see this body making love to a gang of well hung studs.... to create a Danish heaven of lust!!! Keep us informed. ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread