• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fresh young ass

• Thread starternightrider69
  • Start date

nightrider69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2009
hi these are some pics of my 23 yr old gf she is very shy and dosent want to be shared , id love to see her turned into a black cock slave but she said she would never let a black guy fuck her
id love to know what all of you would do with her and would love to see her with black cocks or coverd in there seed

if i get a good response il post more

P10405361.jpg

P10405481.jpg

P1040541.jpg

P1040546.jpg

please feel free to cover her pics with your cum or caption them
hope you all like cant wait to hear the replys

Lovely ass. Too bad she won't be blacked.

she needs to be filled with black cum

she'll make such a beautiful fuck toy for black bulls... i'm sure you'll find a way to convince her to be blacked. all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the comments guys , has anyone wanked over her yet or coverd her with there cum like the slut she is ?
might post some more pics tomorow if there is any interest

thanks

Post them!!!!

she would take black guys from their black wifes/gf with a beautiful white booty like that. I won't be able to give her up, if we started fucking.

HMMMM

lovely

Great ass. I hope she changes her mind.

Any chance she will nail you, for posting her pics after she said, "no way".

WOW! For me, its either the woman has a great body or a great face. This is the first time i've seen a white woman so pretty and with such a sultry body! she'll make a fantastic and i dare say the perfect fuck toy for the superior black bulls!

Buy her some black toys, watch some Threesome vids that then include BBC. Make believe you are a black guy as you plow her with a big black dildo.

She's lovely :)

Lovely ,, adorable female :)

i hope she finds out you posted pics of her on the net and dumps your sorry ass. you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

even better will be if she dumps you and then starts fucking a black man like you wanted.

I'm loving loving loving .....loving her :)

kind of sweetly fond of her LOL

thanks for all the comment guys , glad u all like her id love to see her pics with your black dicks and her coverd in your seed , im gona get a big black vibrator and some movies for her and start realy trying to get her to turn

if anyone would like to cum on her pics il post more and if anyone would like to chat about her just say hi , nightrider69@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread