• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friday night

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
Its a Friday night am I going to be the only husband alone at home tonight? Wife says she has a date and wants a fast din din so i need to see what I can fix fast I guess..lol

Far as I can see she left in very sexy pants, nylons and heels and a top that shows allot of cleavage. Did't get to see allot as most of her get ready time was spent in the bathroom on the phone. What I was told was that she is going out for a drink with a guy that is getting ready to deploy. She will either be home late or tomorrow morning she says and quickly darted out the door...so we shall see.

It is good that she is supporting our troops!

She will get his discharge :D

Yes she did. She gave me a call about 11:00 that night and informed me she was staying the night. She came home about 7 in the morning and said she had a very dirty pussy and straddled my face with a hot breakfast. She hasn't been out in a while and this was a nice treat. She had such a good time that they did a repeatt performance last night as well. She does like supporting the troops and has fucked many since she been working around our military, even while we were dating.