• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friday Night

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
Friday night and looks like I can spend it as I please, well for the most part. Normally as a rule I stay home but on such occasions that I do go with her if she is not dancing with other men, she is visiting or talking to them in our booth (or theirs.) She is going on base and says she may or may not be home early:). Any others home alone tonight?

Yup. I am too and I'm loving every second of it. I was given instructions to make our bedroom romantic for when she gets back (she is never gone too long at this point because we have young kids). But then she always gets what she needs while out. ;) enjoy it!

usually she comes home about 2:00 in the morning or stays out all night. Tonight is apparently "Marine night"

So how did Marine Night work out for her? Did she enjoy the evening? My wife was home around 12:30, but then that's very common. We have young kids, one of which is under a year and still breast feeding, so going out for really long periods of time is just out of the question for real live reasons at the moment. That said, she has very quickly become a champion at maximizing her time so to speak ;) She doesn't troll the bar. She prefers having a few guys that she knows she can drop a booty call on, and go from there. So far it has seemed to work very well.

It went great. She does troll the bars her and her friends. We do not have kids so she at very least stays out until the bar closes and she also likes to shoots pool. I dont always know how long she will stay out until she calls to advise me. I have been out there on Marine night and the joint is loaded with young Marines and only about a handfull of bar sluts. She had a very good eveing and called about midnight saying she will be going home with a young black Marine. It did't happen on this particular evening but it has happened, so she says. That on occasion a friend of the gentleman that takes her home will just happen to stop by and they will both end up fucking her.

Is that right Custer?...is this an official thread?

Bwahahaha. No. He would like that to be the thread people post to, but if you have a look nobody has used it. So don't think you've done something wrong or broken the forum etiquette. This is all good right where it is. ;) just ignore it.

desert said:
Is that right Custer?...is this an official thread?

There isn't any such thing as an "official thread" in this forum.

Sorry, That was my way of being sarcastic:)

Lamont said:
Bwahahaha. No. He would like that to be the thread people post to, but if you have a look nobody has used it. So don't think you've done something wrong or broken the forum etiquette. This is all good right where it is. ;) just ignore it.

Just a suggestion I don't see a gun to anyones head ;)