Friend asks to see wife naked.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
We have talked a lot about showing our wives naked to other men, but I have a different situation to ask about. What would you do if a friend asks to see your wife naked?

"Bill" and I were talking about women and the way they look naked. I mentioned that my wife had a very hairy cunt and he said he wished he could see it. We both laughed about it, but then he asked in all seriousness "Can I see her naked? I want to look at her pussy!"

Well, my wife had been naked before lots of other men, but it was always a "natural" situation. So I had to think on this one. I got the situation where the three of us were together and I was pushing drinks on my wife, which always relaxed her. After a lot of laughs, I said to her "Get up and take your clothes off! I want Bill to get a look at you!"

She was surprised, but not terribly shocked. After all, she already knew that I liked to show her naked body to other men. She just hadn't expected me to say so out loud. But then Bill helped-out by saying "Yes, I want to look at you!"

We were both terribly pleased when she stood up and started stripping. When she was naked she walked over and stood in front of Bill, with her cunt right at his eye level. Then she said to him "Go ahead and look, then! Look at my pussy and tell me what you think!" She looked over at me and said "My husband wants you to look! Don't you?"

So Bill got a good long look at my wife's naked pussy before she picked her clothes up and went to the bedroom. And she did it because I asked her to.

How many other guys have ever said to their wives: "Show my friend your pussy!"

Most of my friends have had sex with my wife at one time or another, so I assume they have seen her naked,lol.

Son of John said:
...How many other guys have ever said to their wives: "Show my friend your pussy!":p

One here...:D

I will share another, similar incident.

My wife and I were at the house of a couple we knew well, and they invited us to enjoy their hot-tub with them, so we all put on our bathing suits and got into the tub. My wife complained about her suit being too tight, so once under the water, she removed it. It was very exciting for me to know that my wife was naked in the presence of our friend, even if he could not see her.

When it was time to get out, the other lady produced a towel for my wife to hold in front of her while she got up out of the water. But after she had stood up, she lost her grip on the towel and it fell into the water. So, there was my wife, standing stark naked before my friend!

Another towel was produced and she quickly wrapped it around her body, but not before my friend had plenty of time to examine her intimate places. After the women went into the house, my friend tried to apologize, but I told him to not worry, and that no harm had come of it. Then I asked "So, what did you think?"

He said that my wife had "the European look" and when I asked what he meant, he explained that the women in Europe seldom trim their pubic hair, which was an admission that he really had looked at my wife's pussy.

I asked him if he liked "hairy ones" and he said "oh, yes" and lamented that his wife did not have so much hair. It was then that I dared to refer to my wife's "pussy" and before the conversation was over, he, too, was talking of "your wife's pussy" as if it was a natural thing to mention, which it was, of course.

I love any situation in which another man gets a look at my wife's pussy.

C'mon guys! Admit it! You've shown your wives' pussies to other men. You should be proud to show that lovely hairy cunt of hers to other guys! I just love it when some other guy says to me "I'd like to look at your wife's pussy!"

Can I still say "I'd like to look at your wife's pussy" if what I really want to see is your wife's pet (pussy cat)? :D

I have many friends who did more then just look at my wife naked