Friend getting a divorce = great for me!!

BigOforHER

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2018
My wife has taken some time to get comfortable with my desires. It has been a long road as she is not comfortable with the idea of a stranger, needing to have some spark or chemistry in order to consider playing with someone else. This has made finding someone who is the right fit a challenge. Add to that the fact that she is still unsure about the whole idea overall.... my prospects were not good. But now a good friend who she has a bit of a connection with called me to let me know him and his wife are getting a divorce. Bad for him, but possibly great for me!

This particular friend is someone that I have brought up to my wife before in bedroom play, fantasizing with her about her giving him a blowjob while I kneel behind her, rubbing and encouraging her (She has been open to the fantasy, and LOVES to give oral and feel a guy cum in her mouth). She has even brought up the idea that due to his divorce she has been thinking about "my" fantasy and is amazed that I have not brought it up with her, which shows she has been thinking about playing with him. Anyway he is coming over to have some beers and talk this weekend and I'm hoping that FINALLY my fantasy can become an reality and I can finally watch her use her amazing oral talents on another guy!!

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Wish Me Luck :D

Reactions: SquirmingSub, chazmataz, Blankmind and 5 others
Tell your friend to whip his cock out. Then have him tell her: "I understand you want to suck me off. What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?" Sit back, let nature take its course, and enjoy the view.

We look forward to hear about what happened

While many on this forum would suggest that a couple, the wife or girlfriend should always seek out strangers and or that strangers are preferred over those that you know individually or as a couple. This would generally be to minimize your social circle impact in the even things did not go well.

With that said, my current wife and my prior wife BOTH (by the way, they are both in the medical field) would agree with your wife in that it takes some time to truly become comfortable with being with another man and each preferred to be with men that they either (1) already knew, or (2) someone that they developed a relationship with over time. Each always said that they need to have a level of chemistry inside and outside of the bedroom to fully embrace being with another person (man/woman).

Although considering that they both work/worked within the medical field and interact with a wide range of people, getting to know someone over time for them in most case was never an issue.

Your biggest issue is not about finding someone, it is about finding that right person that your wife can feel a connection with. From my personal experience, including a divorced friend can be one of the best scenarios especially if it is someone that she is already attracted to.

Based on your description in your original post, it would seem that your wife is interested in the guy that going through a divorce. Now that the weekend has come and gone, how to your divorced friends visit to your home go?

BigOforHER said:
My wife has taken some time to get comfortable with my desires. It has been a long road as she is not comfortable with the idea of a stranger, needing to have some spark or chemistry in order to consider playing with someone else. This has made finding someone who is the right fit a challenge. Add to that the fact that she is still unsure about the whole idea overall.... my prospects were not good. But now a good friend who she has a bit of a connection with called me to let me know him and his wife are getting a divorce. Bad for him, but possibly great for me!

This particular friend is someone that I have brought up to my wife before in bedroom play, fantasizing with her about her giving him a blowjob while I kneel behind her, rubbing and encouraging her (She has been open to the fantasy, and LOVES to give oral and feel a guy cum in her mouth). She has even brought up the idea that due to his divorce she has been thinking about "my" fantasy and is amazed that I have not brought it up with her, which shows she has been thinking about playing with him. Anyway he is coming over to have some beers and talk this weekend and I'm hoping that FINALLY my fantasy can become an reality and I can finally watch her use her amazing oral talents on another guy!!

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Wish Me Luck

Anyone share on