• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends shaved wife

• Thread starterthanos
  • Start date

thanos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
Do you ever wonder why there are not more pics posted here compared to the huge amount of traffic the site gets. The up side of this forum is the admins allow the forum to operate as an open forum they don't jump in and mediate every little disagreement between someone who post and a negative reply. The down side is that when you post some flaming fuck who lurks and has never posted feels the need to reply that your pics aren't of good quailty or that they have been seen elsewhere on the net or you posted without the girls permission. As a reward for having put up with my venting I'm posting this pic of a friends wife. He took the pic with her knowledge, she knows he and I uploaded the pic to my PC. She knows and enjoys that I've posted the pic on several sites she just ask that we make sure her face isn't shown. Having met these conditions I only ask you enjoy.......

She is beautiful. Her husband must be very proud.

Thank you for sharing.

yes very nice thanks . i would have preffered a bit more open legs ut the pic is good.lucky hubby

Me also

hornchurchmale said:
yes very nice thanks . i would have preffered a bit more open legs ut the pic is good.lucky hubby

Yes hornchurchmale, I also would love a few more pics. Some with legs spread, cheeks spread maybe even some with carrots, cucumbers and other vegtables. However since sadly this is the only pic I have we must make due. with what we got...

She is wonderful, I would love to crawl between those legs and lick her all night.

A beautiful pussy, a beautiful wife. That’s the mold, pussies should be cast from

Got any of the before pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

That is a beautiful pussy.

What a pretty little mound. I'd love to run my tongue up and down that smoothness. Nice beel ring too. Thanks for sharing!

Thanos

I love pussies and everything about them looks,smell,taste,feel,there is nothing in the world like pussy.But I have got to tell you, that lady has ONE of the hottest looking pussies I have ever seen.And I have made a career out of sampling every pussy I can.So please tell her how great and how rare her little stick out pussy is.Maybe just maybe she will let you post another photo showing it much better.No face is fine.She might just find her little snatch in the All American Pussy Hall Of Fame.Its just that nice.One of the worlds most ardent pussy lickers. (Tiffs right) Anyway we are grateful for what she let you do. okdeacon

If possible, I like to snatch kisses, and in this case, I like to kiss…….

enser

Know the difference between a hobo and a okdeacon? A hobo will snatch your eats.

Gogeous love that shaved YONI absolutely gogeous you should be very proud if I had any influence over her I would want to show her off to all my friends absolutely sexy!

That is a stunning snatch - so bare and inviting!

Gorgeous, what a pussy.

thanos said:
Do you ever wonder why there are not more pics posted here compared to the huge amount of traffic the site gets. The up side of this forum is the admins allow the forum to operate as an open forum they don't jump in and mediate every little disagreement between someone who post and a negative reply. The down side is that when you post some flaming fuck who lurks and has never posted feels the need to reply that your pics aren't of good quailty or that they have been seen elsewhere on the net or you posted without the girls permission. As a reward for having put up with my venting I'm posting this pic of a friends wife. He took the pic with her knowledge, she knows he and I uploaded the pic to my PC. She knows and enjoys that I've posted the pic on several sites she just ask that we make sure her face isn't shown. Having met these conditions I only ask you enjoy.......

Very clever post,you vindicate yourself by attacking the detractors.
It's not nice or even legal to post personal pix without someones permission,we only have your word that you sought permission.
Pix do appear elsewhere on the net and are usually presented here as personal pixs,which is plain lying.
You may be sincere,but others are not,imagine a spurned lover out for revenge,what better way than posting personal pix or "doctored" pix on the net.
As i say "NOT NICE"

Users who are viewing this thread