• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends wife

• Thread starterMrhashotwife
  • Start date

Mrhashotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2020
Here’s my buddy’s wife.big slut and use to be wild and dress slutty all the time and still does .

her name is Stephanie and she works at Cingular HR agency in city of Fullerton California .she’s one of those hot slutty agency recruiters there that gets your dick hard when they’re telling you what jobs they have to offer or that they will call you when work is available.stop by to check out hot Stephanie at CINGULAR HR AGENCY IN FULLERTON CA

1B9C8F67-A1BA-47B5-822F-10E08C03BBAC.jpeg 248116E3-3294-4FAE-B738-D55CFFACC98A.jpeg FED31FE2-9F04-4F63-90E6-0AFCAA945540.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, azdomforwives, bbwfeet and 16 others
You can find all 3 of these hot sluts at CINGULAR HR IN FULLERTON CA .

00C8D38A-991B-4725-9694-0A9766ABFB0F.jpeg E82D94E3-D900-468C-9BD7-81A984C0435B.jpeg

Reactions: vasiliev, laury, SluttieWifie and 1 other person
She can hire me to fuck her melons

Reactions: Mrhashotwife
Mrhashotwife said:
Here’s my buddy’s wife. She's a big slut and used to be wild and dress slutty all the time. She still does.
Very good. More power to her.

Mrhashotwife said:
Her name is Stephanie and she works at Cingular HR agency in the city of Fullerton, California. She’s one of those hot slutty agency recruiters that gets your dick hard when they’re telling you what jobs they have to offer or that they will call you when work is available.
Your buddy is a fortunate man to have been accepted as the husband of a woman as gorgeous, with such beautiful big tits, as Ms. Stephanie. It sounds like she has expanded her sexual horizons by making him her cuckold. If so, that's totally appropriate.

Reactions: ljcarm and Mrhashotwife
Custer Laststand said:
Very good. More power to her.

Your buddy is a fortunate man to have been accepted as the husband of a woman as gorgeous, with such beautiful big tits, as Ms. Stephanie. It sounds like she has expanded her sexual horizons by making him her cuckold. If so, that's totally appropriate.
Yes Stephanie if hot and slutty and post her please ****** the slut and can find her at Fullerton Cingular hr

Reactions: ljcarm
Mrhashotwife said:
Yes Stephanie if hot and slutty.
Good for Ms. Stephanie.

Mrhashotwife said:
And, post her, please ****** the slut, and [you] can find her at Fullerton Cingular hr.
Sorry — if Ms. Stephanie wants to "******" herself, she'll have to do that herself. I'm sure she's fully capable of it, if she wishes to do so — but I doubt she feels any need for that. In any case, that... in my opinion... should not be something that's done by others.

Reactions: Gaezel, Bibob and Matureplay
coyotevirus said:
Then why waste everybody's time?
Because Mrhashotwife made a request (to which I reasonably said "no").

Reactions: Matureplay
coyotevirus said:
Then why waste everybody's time?
Right ?lol can you ****** the slut ?thanks and I’ll show you more of her too

Reactions: ljcarm
Mrhashotwife said:
Right? lol. Can you ****** the slut? Thanks, and I’ll show you more of her too.
Thanks for the offer, but why should I do that?

I doubt Ms. Stephanie feels any need for a stranger (myself, for example) to "****** her." I'm confident that she's confident that she can identify men who are of interest to her, in connection with her profession — and / or her social media contacts.

I'm sure Ms. Stephanie is fully capable — although, or (more liely) because, she's a married woman — of finding other men she finds desirable and wants to fuck. I mean, she could wear a gold ankle chain on her right ankle (in addition to her wedding ring) to, in effect, advertise her availability.

Last edited:
Mrhashotwife said:
Here’s my buddy’s wife.big slut and use to be wild and dress slutty all the time and still does .

her name is Stephanie and she works at Cingular HR agency in city of Fullerton California .she’s one of those hot slutty agency recruiters there that gets your dick hard when they’re telling you what jobs they have to offer or that they will call you when work is available.stop by to check out hot Stephanie at CINGULAR HR AGENCY IN FULLERTON CA

1B9C8F67-A1BA-47B5-822F-10E08C03BBAC.jpeg 248116E3-3294-4FAE-B738-D55CFFACC98A.jpeg FED31FE2-9F04-4F63-90E6-0AFCAA945540.jpeg
i do not know how we can ****** anyone with only FB pics , no nudes !!!!

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm and Jong
Thanks Mrhashotwife for sharing such a beautiful woman with us! With nothing to indicate your buddy or Stephanie has your blessing to do so, your intentions seem questionable...

Reactions: ljcarm, old fred, Bibob and 1 other person
Bushhummer said:
Thanks Mrhashotwife for sharing such a beautiful woman with us! With nothing to indicate your buddy or Stephanie has your blessing to do so, your intentions seem questionable...
I agree, it appears to me that this ******** of her is more of a vandetta against her.
Can you tell us, do you have permission to publish her photos?
I wonder if Mrhashotwife would like to show us his own wife so we can ****** her to the world?

Reactions: old fred and Custer Laststand
Bibob said:
I agree, it appears to me that this ******** of her is more of a vandetta against her.
Seems likely. Maybe Mrhashotwife has the hots for Ms. Stephanie, but she turned him down.

Bibob said:
Can you tell us, do you have permission to publish her photos?
Since he didn't say that, I would guess the answer is "no."

Bibob said:
I wonder if Mrhashotwife would like to show us his own wife so we can ****** her to the world?
This is a reasonable question — although if Mrhashotwife were to post photos of his own wife (with her permission, one would hope), that would not imply he has Ms. Stephanie's permission to post her photos.

Reactions: old fred, Bushhummer and Bibob

Users who are viewing this thread