• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends Wife

• Thread starterfriendswife
  • Start date

friendswife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2021
Odd one and wasn't sure where to post it.

My friends wife has been sending me pictures and we've had some very detailed conversations but things seem to be moving the next step and not sure how to proceed. Be a bro to my friend or have a secret?

I know some will think I'm morally wrong but some insight. My friend has been sending me pictures of his wife since they were dating and knows I'm a horny guy. He sent the pictures with her permission and i often play the bull role telling them what to do. They both get a kick from it but a unspoken rule wae we don't talk about it when it's not happening. That was until she started sending me pictures when she was alone and which lead to some very hot chats and dirty talk.

She asked me not to tell him what we do in private which I've done, but know he would like to be involved and asked me if she ever does send or do anything to let him and he'll act like I've not told him anything.

As much as I think he'd like what she's been doing I didn't want to find out over a few pictures, but she's now admitted to me she would love to meet up in person without him as thinks it would be very uncomfortable all around if he was there to start with.

I'm stuck between 3 options now

1. Tell him straight up what's she's been doing and maybe be the crouse of God knows what.

2. Tell him I'd found a few pictures of her online judge how he reacts and go from there.

3. Keep her as my secret hotwife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Rayagr
bassman61504 said:
Lets see her pictures 1st lol....also why dont you ask him about letting you join

He knows I want her and he wants it to happen. But she doesn't want him knowing anything we do that his not involved in.

Reactions: toolman
friendswife said:
Odd one and wasn't sure where to post it.

My friends wife has been sending me pictures and we've had some very detailed conversations but things seem to be moving the next step and not sure how to proceed. Be a bro to my friend or have a secret?

I know some will think I'm morally wrong but some insight. My friend has been sending me pictures of his wife since they were dating and knows I'm a horny guy. He sent the pictures with her permission and i often play the bull role telling them what to do. They both get a kick from it but a unspoken rule wae we don't talk about it when it's not happening. That was until she started sending me pictures when she was alone and which lead to some very hot chats and dirty talk.

She asked me not to tell him what we do in private which I've done, but know he would like to be involved and asked me if she ever does send or do anything to let him and he'll act like I've not told him anything.

As much as I think he'd like what she's been doing I didn't want to find out over a few pictures, but she's now admitted to me she would love to meet up in person without him as thinks it would be very uncomfortable all around if he was there to start with.

3. Keep her as my secret hotwife.
You are not doing anything morale wrong. Lying and saying you found a few pictures on line is never a good option.
Things are moving in the right direction.
She has told you what she wants. She doesn't want him to be there when you meet, So meet up with her and fuck her silly and keep your mouth shut. Keep us posted.
Remember she who owns the pussy gets her own way.

Reactions: friendswife
This was tonight's picture.. bit of a catfish pic as she's a big lass but want smash her fat ass so badly.

473883.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman, lovemature, Rescueme and 2 others
Keep your mouth shut fuck her brains out make her a three hole *****, she will probably end up fucking her husband more after she is getting that good sick from you. Let him find Kurt when he sees your cum stains in her panties

• Love
Reactions: toolman
friendswife said:
This was tonight's picture.. bit of a catfish pic as she's a big lass but want smash her fat ass so badly.

473883.jpg
Holy fuck dude! She is hot as hell. Nice tits and she is not fat at all.If you don't fuck her I will. Let us know when you fucked her.

Reactions: friendswife
zippless said:
Holy fuck dude! She is hot as hell. Nice tits and she is not fat at all.If you don't fuck her I will. Let us know when you fucked her.
Like I said, it's a catfish picture. I've just started work but will post up a more realistic picture when I can

Reactions: toolman and zippless
well if i was you and i was in this position i,ll fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread