• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Cuckold to Open Marraige

• Thread starterDeSoulis
  • Start date

DeSoulis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update on what is currently happening.

My wife and I after discussing our situation and our feelings and expectations we both decided that cuckoldry while a nice fantasy was not for us. So my wife is still seeing Rafael, however I am now in a friends with benefits situation with a friend called Alice, we have set a limit of once per week for our affairs. Alice has met Rafael and thought him a bit of a dick, and unfortunately for him the more my wife spends with him the more she concurs, personally I think he really wants to be dominant even outside the bedroom but that is certainly not my wife! So we shall she how this all goes.

Of interest I discovered why my wife finds black men so attractive, it's because her last boyfriend before her parents passed away was black, so she always has a feeling of contentment when thinking about it.

DeSoulis said:
My wife and I, after discussing our situation and our feelings and expectations, decided that cuckoldry... while a nice fantasy... was not for us. So, my wife is still seeing Rafael, however I am now in a friends with benefits situation with a friend called Alice.

Hey, whatever works...

DeSoulis said:
We have set a limit of once per week for our affairs.

Sounds reasonable, if you and your wife want to stay together...

DeSoulis said:
Alice has met Rafael and thought him a bit of a dick.

But, as your wife's lover Rafael is supposed to be "a dick"... (joke — laugh here).

DeSoulis said:
Unfortunately for him, the more my wife spends time with him the more she concurs. Personally I think he really wants to be dominant even outside the bedroom, but that is certainly not my wife!

Good for her!

DeSoulis said:
So, we shall see how this goes.

Rafael seems unlikely to be the only pebble on the beach (as they say). Perhaps your wife would benefit from expanding her horizons and experience by seeking a new and different lover, something you might be able to assist her with.

One of the benefits of being a married woman who takes lovers is, when one or both tire of each other, they can end their relationship by mutual agreement and move on.

DeSoulis said:
I discovered why my wife finds black men so attractive. It's because her last boyfriend before her parents passed away was black, so she always has a feeling of contentment when thinking about it.

That is interesting, although it sounds like your wife's interest in black men predates her parents passing away (to when she originally took him as a lover). It also sounds like her parents were tolerant of that, so the relationship was not characterized by a lot of tension and conflict.

Thanks for passing along the update.

DeSoulis said:
Hi everyone, this is just a quick update on what is currently happening.

My wife and I after discussing our situation and our feelings and expectations we both decided that cuckoldry while a nice fantasy was not for us. So my wife is still seeing Rafael, however I am now in a friends with benefits situation with a friend called Alice, we have set a limit of once per week for our affairs. Alice has met Rafael and thought him a bit of a dick, and unfortunately for him the more my wife spends with him the more she concurs, personally I think he really wants to be dominant even outside the bedroom but that is certainly not my wife! So we shall she how this all goes.

Of interest I discovered why my wife finds black men so attractive, it's because her last boyfriend before her parents passed away was black, so she always has a feeling of contentment when thinking about it.[/QUOTE
MMMMph. Sounds like you and your wife are taking divergent paths.

Of interest I discovered why my wife finds black men so attractive, it's because her last boyfriend before her parents passed away was black, so she always has a feeling of contentment when thinking about it.
Really! Somehow I doubt it. Most black men I know are usually self centered and couldn't give a fuck about her parents. I think that since she already had a black boyfriend before they passes is because she likes black dick for whatever reason.
Don't try to be Dr. Phil because he's an idiot.

The fact that she has had sex with a black man is GOOD NEWS. Some men would be whacked around the head with UFO dinner plates coming across the room - if they mentioned they would like their wife to have a black lover.

It is debatable whether Dr Phil is an idiot or not, but one thing is clear, he is RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Saraha said:
The fact that she has had sex with a black man is GOOD NEWS. Some men would be whacked around the head with UFO dinner plates coming across the room - if they mentioned they would like their wife to have a black lover.

It is debatable whether Dr Phil is an idiot or not, but one thing is clear, he is RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Then there are men like my hubby who loves that I love Black Men for sex.

An update to let everyone know how things are going.

We are still in an open relationship however the axis has turned slightly as I am spending more time with Alice. Sophie is spending less time with Raphael, he has become some what clingy and Sophie thinks that he wants to even break up our marriage with some of the things he's spoken about. Sophie has been keeping her distance with him and we have discussed a type of intervention with Reed if doesn't get his shit together, while he may have a big dick and be dominant in bed it seems that he can still act like an immature boy especially as his only pieces of conversation is sex or football (soccer to those in the US). So Raphael is on the way out, the future is rather uncertain, as Alice is also temporary as she is bisexual but leans heavily towards women but needs a live penis on occasion so no chance for real heart break there.

In regards to Sophie's love of black, that was what her counsellor said, that she is trying to unconsciously create her first relationship, but as they say you can never go home again.

So to the future, Sophie and Raphael will break up, Alice and I will break up (though I am going to try and get threesome before that if it kills me), and we may try dipping our toe in open waters again but not full cuckoldry as it's nice as a fantasy but not great in real life for us.

thank you once again to all your advice, and I shall keep you posted!

DeSoulis said:
We are still in an open relationship; however, the axis has turned slightly as I am spending more time with [my lover] Alice. [My wife] Sophie is spending less time with [her lover] Raphael — he has become somewhat clingy, and Sophie thinks he may even want to break up our marriage, what with some of the things he's spoken about.

Not a good sign. Obviously, your wife's lover should understand and accept that she is married to you, and... although she likes sex with him... that does not imply she wants to leave you and marry him.

DeSoulis said:
Sophie has been keeping her distance from him, and we have discussed a type of intervention with Reed if doesn't get his shit together.

Um... is your wife's lover "Reed" or "Raphael"...?

DeSoulis said:
While he may have a big dick and be dominant in bed, it seems that he can still act like an immature boy. (His only conversation topics are sex or football [soccer to those in the US]).

If your wife wants lovers who are sophisticated conversationalists, in addition to having big cocks and being dominant in bed, that may increase the difficulty of finding acceptable lovers...

DeSoulis said:
So Raphael is on his way out.

Actually, that's probably a plus. If your wife takes a lover who becomes long-term because she establishes a close emotional relationship with him, and thus sees him frequently and for long periods of time, that may increase the probability that you will lose her.

DeSoulis said:
The future is rather uncertain. Alice is also temporary, because she is bisexual but leans heavily toward women — although she needs a live penis, on occasion, so there's no chance for real heartbreak there.

That's interesting. You might consider suggesting to your wife that she sleep with Alice, as an experiment. This could yield the advantage of setting up your wife with a new source of sexual satisfaction outside your marriage, while avoiding the risk of losing her to Alice (because your wife is heterosexual [normally], I gather). As I understand it, women who are "straight" can often find sexual satisfaction with other women who are lesbian, whereas men who are "straight" are less likely to be able to find sexual satisfaction with other men who are gay. (Having said this, perhaps recklessly, I should also say I don't actually know that... it's just my impression.)

In any case... if your wife agrees, potentially this could also yield the advantage of enabling you to fulfill your desire for a (FMF, presumably) threesome.

DeSoulis said:
Regarding Sophie's love of black men, that was what her counsellor said, that she is trying to unconsciously create her first relationship — but, as they say, you can never go home again.

Your wife's counselor saying that doesn't necessarily imply it's true. He probably felt called on to come up with a "reason," and that struck him, more than likely, as something Sophie would find plausible (because it sounds "psychological").

DeSoulis said:
So for the future: Sophie and Raphael will break up, Alice and I will break up (though I am going to try and get a threesome before that...

Well, whatever works. But, before being too hasty about breaking up with Alice, you might consider, per the above, introducing your wife to her (if you haven't already)...

DeSoulis said:
Thank you once again for all your advice, and I shall keep you posted!

OK... and, you're welcome.

Hey Custer,
Reed is our neighbour (nominally since he's only here at the weekends) and Raphael lives with him, We know Reed quite well and to be honest he is becoming slightly tired of Raphael, mainly due to flatmate duties.

In regards to introducing Sophie to Alice, well they know each other already, however I am going to have talk with about bisexuality (probably with a glass of wine to start).

I will keep you all posted on the future

DeSoulis said:
Hey Custer, Reed is our neighbour (nominally since he's only here at the weekends) and Raphael lives with him, We know Reed quite well and to be honest he is becoming slightly tired of Raphael, mainly due to flatmate duties.

OK... now I get it. I recall your backstory, but I think I lost track, for a while, of what was happening.

DeSoulis said:
In regards to introducing Sophie to Alice, well they know each other already, however I am going to have talk with about bisexuality (probably with a glass of wine to start).

Instead of being as blunt as that, you might consider inviting your wife Sophie and your bisexual lover Alice out for an evening of drinks and dancing, somewhere where there's live music. That would enable Alice to dance with your wife (you could suggest that to Alice in advance; once enjoying drinks beside a dance floor, Alice will know how to initiate that).

That scene could lead, conceivably, to your wife gaining a new source of extramarital sexual satisfaction (Alice), Alice gaining what she probably wants (a woman friend, or another woman friend, your wife), Alice gaining something else she wants (an occasional "real" cock, you), and you gaining, from time to time, something you've been fantasizing about (an FMF threesome, with your wife and Alice).

If it doesn't work out... well (you could reason), that's life in the jungle.

I mean, what the hell... go for it.

DeSoulis said:
I will keep you all posted on the future.

OK.