• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tits are stunning. Please post more 🙏

Reactions: Lutscher and NoahLoverOfSlutWives
You have an amazing body! You should definitely share it more!!😉

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives
Can your write anthony on your tits for me please

• Love
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
Hi all, we've been reading all your comments, thanks.

She has replied directly to a direct message.

So, please keep leaving comments, and requests, and message as well if you wish.

...and here for you all are the next 3 pics she wanted to share with you.

Let us know what you think ;)

wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340345095_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340154618_o.jpg wife-posting-for-2nd-time_52340215599_o.jpg
I miss her, would love to see her making a return

Reactions: Domfrank and NoahLoverOfSlutWives
I miss this slutwife to, I need more wanking material.

cd0aafd1-b0da-47eb-a372-05fc1d4da4fe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Lutscher
Post more here, and definitely send me more personal photos baby

920a1e94-cafa-49e6-b7b7-25f8e4a09031.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Lutscher
Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
so would love to straddle her and fuck those gorgeous tits!!!

• Love
Click on "like" (👍) if you want this sexy AF slutwife to post a Christmas photo, and if you like, say what pose you'd want her to do.

I'd like dressed to undressed.

Tits out and smiling seductively at the camera. I want to come all over your face and tits again.

Last edited:
Reactions: older bull and Nazareth
id luv to breed her

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
very sexy ass, great looking tits and amazing body.. would love to see more and maybe get a chance to see you and join you with my uncut 8 inch mixed race cock

Reactions: Beano and PervertedPolishCouple
You are my favourite slut wife, thank you for the photos, I've posted this tribute of one of them, the one that you asked me to put in your thread. You are sexy AF.

Send me more.

user173144_3f5e8a535c9b.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, SevenInchUC, Lovasianladies and 3 others
Absolutely gorgeous with big perfect tits! Would love to fuck her deep, hard and rough until she violently shakes from orgasms!!

Snapchat-1747371047.jpg

Reactions: Focker and NoahLoverOfSlutWives
Beautiful lady, sexy and gorgeous. Let's all wish her happy holidays and send her our love. ❤️ 💖💝

(The Husband)

I would like to see more of her.

Not easy to do photos when hubby away

PXL_20221001_135247509~2.jpg PXL_20221001_134821249.NIGHT~2.jpg PXL_20221001_134811911.NIGHT~2.jpg
Well I be happy to help you.

shyandunct said:
very sexy ass, great looking tits and amazing body.. would love to see more and maybe get a chance to see you and join you with my uncut 8 inch mixed race cock
Has the lady started fucking other men yet?

• Love

(The Husband)

mmmmm i love her tits. bring her to florida i will make sure she will not have any tan lines on her. i would fuclk those sweet tis and leave a "pearl neckalce"

Reactions: Lutscher
She still gets me hard, let's hope the new year brings new photos.

8c1caea5-b3fe-4afe-8292-65d70df17cf3.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, Beano and Domfrank

(The Husband)

Absolutely stunning 😍 show more babe x

WOW! What a sexy wife. I am so glad you decided to show these pics. I really hope you are going to get naughty and post more. You will make my new year by posting more of your sexy body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread