• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a sexy hotwife

HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Gorgeous breasts. Would love to suck them then run my hands through her frizzy hair while she sucks me.. 😈

Reactions: Focker
THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
Fuckable wife

She is so sexy! Wanna take a ride?

BA11243D-7398-49E3-9F86-54A154974141.jpeg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and SuzannesCuck
Sexy woman!

She looks absolutely amazing would love to see more of her lover her nice tits

Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives
great tits incredible ass help all of us cuckold bois at your body and stories bring out our biggest cum loads as we jerk out tiny dicklettes

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman and NoahLoverOfSlutWives

(The Husband)

hmmmm bring her to florida she will not be wearing anything but a big ass smile, and her nipples will harder than a rock

Spectacular nipples and cleavage. Hope to see more of that great body

Hope to see some more of this beautiful woman with some warmer weather coming! Just discovered this thread and have definitely been enjoying…maybe when you hop back in here I can give you a visual ;)

Hey, she looks soo sexy! Would love too see more of her! will be enjoying what you have posted so far shortly ;)

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Appreciate the HW willing to share that sexy body with us strangers and a few perverts on here. And I for one appreciate the hubby for letting her enjoy others.

Very sexy!

Reactions: toolman
Hey there baby, I seriously want to cum over your pretty face and awesome tits for real, not just your photos. Your photos are hot AF though, so keep posting I need more of you to wank over.

Don't forget to do the photo requests I sent you, make me hard, your hubby hard and you wet.

I AM IMPRESSED! I would love to see her landing strip feature?

(The Husband)

Yes looks amazingly sexy with beautiful hot slutty look she needs a reall fuck to be happy and satisfied sexaully

Not easy to do photos when hubby away

PXL_20221001_135247509~2.jpg PXL_20221001_134821249.NIGHT~2.jpg PXL_20221001_134811911.NIGHT~2.jpg
Maybe you need someone to come over and help you with it when he's gone!!!

Hey there baby, I just got a new phone, so I set up some new wallpaper.

I hope you like it.

Click on like if you like it 😁

ecbbed442765c44d4d4596cadacd9fb7343fca4864e851ee.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: SuzannesCuck, Feltmeyer and leahshub
Stunning, purely stunning, they look like Canadian breasts..

Status
Not open for further replies.